+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ugh how can i let go of my b/f's past?!

your assumptions, once again, are wrong...i'm not tryin to find ppl who'll tell me what i wanna hear...I dont "hang out" w/ the guy I slept with..he lives 4 hrs away and is in love now w/ another girl, the first girl EVER he's been in love with, he's very happy...i've even asked my b/f if it bothers him that i talk to him, he says no b/c he trusts him, giving the fact that they knew each other in school, graduated h.s. together.

so please, get your facts right or at the very least, ask me about it before you start throwing out false accusations...i absolutely despise confrontation, but your pissin me off here!
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

Tone Guest
    Sorry, I won't post in your thread anymore.

that'd probly be best
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Bringing up the past is fun Illusional. What are you trying to be..some tough guy love forums bully?
    haha actually i had many discussions with her perviously about her bf. this was before the 8 month period when they got back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You got a lot of nerve girl... this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Grow up. You broke up, you BOTH had sex with someone, the difference - his was some girl he never knew - yours was with a FRIEND who you are STILL friends with?

You're foolish for being the one upset at the situation.
    whooo whooo... someone that feels the same way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    This advice of yours is about as useful of a truckload of dung beetles.
    well actually there some people who highly value dung beetles. it's really unfortunate that you aren't one of them.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [QUOTE=alicia2601]your assumptions, once again, are wrong...i'm not tryin to find ppl who'll tell me what i wanna hear...I dont "hang out" w/ the guy I slept with..he lives 4 hrs away and is in love now w/ another girl, the first girl EVER he's been in love with, he's very happy...i've even asked my b/f if it bothers him that i talk to him, he says no b/c he trusts him, giving the fact that they knew each other in school, graduated h.s. together.

QUOTE]
    Ok so if your bf trusts him and hes ok with the past for you......then why can't YOU be ok with your bf's past? I mean yeah the girl is around....and not 4 hrs away..........but don't you trust him? Don't you trust that he loves you enough to not hurt you now that you are together again? I mean its ok not to trust her.......but at LEAST trust him.

If you can't trust him ......then its not even worth being together. Your just gonna keep using it against him.....and things are gonna get ugly....
    Last edited by Ellynn; 27-08-05 at 12:29 PM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yea i completely trust him, 100%....i think its a jealousy issue, which all this combined is why i've started therapy b/c its been goin on for waaay too long and i can get a grip on it, at least not alone....i dont know this other girl, i've seen her obviously...from what i understand from him, she has a b/f and is in the same boat as he is...she has put it in the past...but who knows, i dont care about her...i got the ultimate "trust test" when he had to go fix her and her roommate's wireless internet about a month or so ago...he reassured me a TON before he left b/c i made it quite obvious that i was a nervous wreck...then he gets there and the 2 forgot that he was even coming over and he had to wait out in his truck for an hour and a half before they even showed up...but anyways...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123