+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost respect

Quote Originally Posted by xmk View Post
    No im not religious, its my personal POW.
    And i don't think it makes a different how many it is, the problem is that im not comfortable with it.
    Well that's your prerogative. So, have you broken up with this girl that you have lost respect for or are you still there having sex with her anyway? You didn't mention in your Op that you have ended the relationship only that you have lost respect for this girl.

But anyways that kind of women is a deal breaker for me. 1 week, 3 years, 8 years, doesn't matter.
    That's called having standards. I think as you get a bit older and find that you yourself have been with more then one, you'll loosen up this standard but you'll not give it up altogether. Someone who thinks more like you and has only been in a few long term relationships without having cheated is who you will find that you are more compatible with.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    ^^^"and stop taking what strangers on the internet have to say about 'anything' so seriously"??? huh. WTF..W.U

gee. I thought this was a forum where so called strangers could share their personal woes and hopefully be taken seriously. Otherwise, what's the point? Did you really mean that?

@ Woody, I'm starting to wonder what is affecting how you are comprehending things mistakenly... Remember that things should be taken in context. Your not considering in what context that statement was made.

Oh well... as you often say "peas"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

maybe not the context no. Just the words. My mistake then? yet again yes? FAir nuff. fuggit. I'd have a time believing you actually meant it because if you really did, you'd not be coming here to offer your insights as you well do. YEs? No? Maybe so?
    hope you be well
    woody

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123