+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Room-mate

LMFAO, i mean about the screaming sex part.

LMAO, again about the gay roommate.

sorry that i find it funny about your roommate. i just can't help myself.

bluesummer i'm really am sorry for laughing about your misfortune with your rooommate but if you go back and read what you posted you might laught too. omg, i could not even imagine what that must have been like for you.

I am not a bit sorry for laughing at bluesummer's story. That was the funniest thing I read all day!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I am not a bit sorry for laughing at bluesummer's story. That was the funniest thing I read all day!
    shh!, why so mean these days?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Asip! I am not mean! Bluesummer is a smart girl, and she will certainly acknowledge that her story is funny. If she doesn't, then I will apologize for laughing.

(But I am sure she knew it was funny when she posted it.)

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Asip! I am not mean! Bluesummer is a smart girl, and she will certainly acknowledge that her story is funny. If she doesn't, then I will apologize for laughing.

(But I am sure she knew it was funny when she posted it.)
    True dat...I find the gay part hilarious...What was he thinking anyways? I'm gonna turn this guy homo..haha
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

i almost peed myself when i read that, seriously

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would I be offended? Hell no, I find it freaking hilarious everytime I think back on it. Everyone needs to have at least one crazy roommate in their life.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Why would I be offended? Hell no, I find it freaking hilarious everytime I think back on it. Everyone needs to have at least one crazy roommate in their life.
    yea but what i wonder is , where are all those crazy ppl NOW ? what happened to them ? they always seem to dissapear .

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just glad they're far away from me. Because I always seem to meet a new crazy person every week, and hence another story. I'm full of stories about my encounters with crazy people.

Like the really old drunk native guy jerking off on the bus right next to me. ::shudders::
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I'm just glad they're far away from me. Because I always seem to meet a new crazy person every week, and hence another story. I'm full of stories about my encounters with crazy people.

Like the really old drunk native guy jerking off on the bus right next to me. ::shudders::
    hahah...You too? Yea i have some good stories of crazy people as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    hahah...You too? Yea i have some good stories of crazy people as well.
    i'v meet some twisted ppl too , at least their entertaining

Tone Guest
    One of my roommate's car broke down 4 or 5 weeks ago and I've been having to take him to work and usually from work as well... There's no real excuse to why he hasn't got a new car yet. He's loaded, so he has the dough, he's just a lazy bastard who doesn't rinse his plates off.

:|

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    One of my roommate's car broke down 4 or 5 weeks ago and I've been having to take him to work and usually from work as well... There's no real excuse to why he hasn't got a new car yet. He's loaded, so he has the dough, he's just a lazy bastard who doesn't rinse his plates off.

:|
    i hope he pays your gas at least.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123