+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OK need help , FAST!

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i dont know what to do anymore because im very confused . im angry , not because i dint have the guts to talk to her , but because now i wonder whats going through her head when all this happened .
    No.

1. You don't have the guts to talk to her. Seriously, what the ****? I've never seen so many excuses over such a simple casual human interaction.

2. You are developing feelings for a person you don't even know. All this over-analyzing and getting depressed based on the way a person is turning is ridiculous. You really need to get a better grip on your state.

so im just here , drinking shots of tequila , eating and trying to clear my thoughts and find a way to make this all better . what really shoot me down , was the way she ignored me , man i was so "UP" , all my friends saw this , and now my motivation is down to the floor . i feel like shit .
    Right, don't fall for women so easily. Everything you've said so far indicates she has a major grip on your emotions, when she really shouldn't.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

hmm, i guess your are right . well this is me wrinting while drunk. i will try to talk to her even tho apparently she's muslum (from asfgansihtan) abd her ramada has started ...// shit i have an exam next morning at 8'30, wish me luck pp;.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM Lv lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Good luck mate, let us know how this plays out.

- Hikauri

things are looking up !

GOOD update

today i woke up kinda bummed out , because i got drunk last night with one of my best friends and got up a bit late .i had a small hangover . but i went to school cuz i had an exam at 8;30 . the exam was alright , i estimate my grade somewhere between 60 to 80 .
    after my exam i was going to leave cuz i dint have any books so what was the point , when im walking out

THERE she was , sitting , i almost missed her , and she was there even tho ppl had class so i was like WTF ? so i went back inside , she saw me , we started talking to each other . she was late so she dint show up to class .
    we talked , for about 45 mins , got to know each other . everything was good , sort of , i was still under my hangover mood . and the day that i talk to her is the same day that i took 2 mins to get ready . it was really unexpected , i felt kinda sick and i wasnt in my MAC mode , so we were both kinda nervous (i was stuttering a bit , just a tiny bit , she keept laughing nerviously ,) ... but i got some great hints thats shes interested ...

for example
    me: i speak mostly spanish ...do you understand a bit .?
    her; no , but maybe you could teach me
    me:

she said things like this about 5 times . she is even more amazing than what i thought , great ass , nice jugs . she seems to have a brain , doesnt seem like a whore type . she also mentioned things that made me know she was interested , like

her: ohh wow , i never meet a guy that was a boxer (then she keept smiling and staring at me until i started talking,wich took like 20 secs . )

she seemed kinda impressed by me . but i get the same thing with my friends and ppl i meet . i guess its because of the looks ... meaning , i dont look like the type of person that would inform itself into something interesting . they think im a party animal and that i dont do anything else . well i am a party animal but im also alot more .so they dont expect that . i just repeated myself.

so now, i ll talk to her tomorrow and ill ask her if she wants to skip class with me and go hang out . friday and monday we have vacation , so i wont get to see her 2 out of 3 times i have a possibility of seeing her . even tho i work tomorrow , ill still leave just to be with her .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 05-10-05 at 01:06 AM.

ok , i think i should just open up a blog , anyways
    update .

today i saw her , and we talked , i asked her what she was doing this week-end , she said nothing so it means theres space for me . when we were leaving i said "ill see you after "" she said ok smiled and left .

then , after class was done , i went looking for her . at some point i was outside . the 2 of her friends asked me if i had seen her , then they asked me in wich class she was . i looked for her even tho i could have left 20 mins before . so i got kinda sad and i left .

maybe it was some sort of test , her friends have never been introduced and they havent been around when i spoke to her . how would they know that i knew her ? maybe she set them up to see if i was looking for her , like MVplaya once said , maybe she just wants to see if im truly interested . well , her friends saw me going back inside like 3 times . so i looked like a fool , but i dint really care , i just wanted to see her .

should i tell her that i was looking for her after class ? or would that be kinda embarassing for me to admit and would make me look like im desperate ? wich im not really btw ... only if i dont get a GF kinda soon .

tomorrow is the last day of school till thuesday , its basically my last chance of talking to her in a VERY long weekend. i could have a blast with her if i get to set up some sort of plans , and get her phone #.

BTW , i passed my exam with 74% ...im VERY happy for that . wish me luck for tomorrow ppl...it seems to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp

should i tell her that i was looking for her after class ? or would that be kinda embarassing for me to admit and would make me look like im desperate ? wich im not really btw ... only if i dont get a GF kinda soon .

tomorrow is the last day of school till thuesday , its basically my last chance of talking to her in a VERY long weekend. i could have a blast with her if i get to set up some sort of plans , and get her phone #.

BTW , i passed my exam with 74% ...im VERY happy for that . wish me luck for tomorrow ppl...it seems to help.
    Good work Lv...So next time...You ask her out, ok? Good luck! "only if i don't get a GF kinda soon"...hahah..sounds like you are a bit desperate j/k
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Good job on your exam!

And yes - get her number tomorrow. Be like "Well how about I give you a call during break and we can get together sometime"

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Good job on your exam!

And yes - get her number tomorrow. Be like "Well how about I give you a call during break and we can get together sometime"
    Yea, this will work very well. No lines or anything like that.

And be sure to ask twice

Tone Guest
    LOL hush you... LF was acting up on me and everytime I hit "Post" it gave me the error web page, so I hit BACK and retyped it... deleting one of them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    And be sure to ask twice
    Yea, just in case she's deaf...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LOL hush you... LF was acting up on me and everytime I hit "Post" it gave me the error web page, so I hit BACK and retyped it... deleting one of them now.
    Awwww I didn't say it because of your double post.

Tone Guest
    Liar!

I thought you would be different Junsui... I didn't think you'd bully me around and pick on me and throw rocks at me like the others...

);

It's ok bro...Women are evil...remember?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast