+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoking = trash

if i am at a bar / club and with my friends who dont smoke (i.e i am the only smoker) i generaly ask if its okay to smoke . if i am at someones house, if no-one else is smoking i would go outside.

It was like that at my X girlfriends house, she didn't smoke nor did her brother, or her mother, her step dad smoked downstairs, but she still insisted it was ok to smoke in her room. I didn't like doing that personaly why she had to put up with it i dont know. but well, it made it easy for me...

Spike

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    If there's 2 non-smokers and one smoker I say wtf? The party that can do the ass kicking has priority over the party who's ass will be kicked. That, or get some new, SMART friends who enjoy time not killing themselves.
    That pretty much sums it up...In my case, i've decided to find friends who don't smoke. My best friend is a smoker so we still get together from time to time and he usually goes outside for it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    It really just sounds like a majority thing. If you only have two friends who don't smoke and you don't see them often vs. I think you said around 20 friends who do smoke then it's probly just seeing that so many of them do they just assume they should sit where the majority will want to. If you tell them you have a problem and they just blow you off, maybe that's another thing to look at entirely; what kind of people you're associating yourself with.
    good point.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123