+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got called ex's name during sex!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i called one of my exes my other exes name before, and well it sucked but it just came out it was weird i felt so horrible and he was really upset and i had to reasure him alot but it was and accident. So now i dont say any names in bed at all except for kum kwat and shit like that.
    I don't know...maybe it's just me...I could deal with my man calling me "kum Kwat"...though I might laugh...but I really don't think I'd like it if he called me "Shit like that"

...I prefer *****
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

I've never had this happen to me. Accidents happen and I don't see it as a major deal so that I would break up with the person, but I understand being hurt over it. I just never use names in the bedroom. I have called an ex another exes name when fighting lol.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I just never use names in the bedroom.
    Oooh what do you use?

I guess you would have to be in the bedroom with me to find out.

Tone Guest
    Oooh I like suprises!

Don't worry, I'd have a suprise or two for you, in return.

indigosoul Guest
    Next time, only date women with ex's the same name as yours. Problem solved.

(agree w/W's original rant, BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by james7
    I was having sex with my girlfriend the other day and she was calling my name out and in the middle of it but then she let her ex's name slip in! I jumped off right away and just sat there in a daze. I then got a shower and left her apartment after telling her I needed some time to think. When I came back later that day we sat down to talk about it. She was crying and said that she wasnt and doesnt think about him during sex, let alone anyone but me. She said that she doesnt have feelings for him anymore, and is only attached to me emotionally, romatically, and physically. She also said that it was the worst thing that she has ever done, and to please forgive her. She was with this guy for 2.5 years, and has been broke up for 3 months, we have been together (having sex) for 2 months. She also was saying that she has never been treated as well as I treat her, and that she hasnt liked anyone as much as me in such a short amount of time. I want to believe her, but this was a big bump in the road, one that I am trying to get over and hope I will. However, it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it and I dont want to touch her. Does anyone have any advice on what to do, or if it has happened to you personally????? HELP!!
    Sounds to me like she made an honest mistake. She was with the guy for two and a half years so think about it. She probably had sex with him pretty early considering her track record with you but even if she waited six months, thats still two years of yelling a guys name out in bed. Her brain was sorta hard wired to do it. She probably wasn't thinking about him. She just let go, didn't think and it happened. I suggest you let it go and move on. There are worse things that could happen.

Much much worse

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't worry about it as frustrating as it may be, unless she continues to do this but I doubt that will happen. Let it go and try not to think about it, I'm sure she feels really bad about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123