+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok this is sad, but what do you talk about on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    I didn't just decide to get involved with some random person who lived two hours away.

We were 18 when we met, lived in the same city...worked in the same place. He was my first love...we were young...wanting different things at the moment we drifted apart and lost contact.
    Years later he came looking for me and we just fell back into the groove...we just happen to live two hours away from each other at the moment...

Won't always be so.
    Here, here. I'm in the same boat, though mine just recently moved back here. First loves and highschool sweethearts. There was a 10yr lapse between us though.

Anyways, I don't see what the problem is, you just need some good material. Talk about the weather, sports, favorite TV shows and/or favorite episodes of a particular one. Music, favorite band, favorite songs, goofy things you did when you were younger, plans for the weekend, pain in the ass jobs you used to work, pretty much just anything. My BF has been working 14 hour days and I haven't seen him in over a week, but we are able to talk from 1-3 hours every night, and he's local. Granted, yes some of that time is dirty talk but hey, if you are really interested in a person, you should be able to come up with lots of topics, just ask questions that you want to know the answers to. You are probably talking to get to know eachother better, if you can't think of a topic, ask a question and let her get the conversation going for you.

OVs phone convo:
    Me:come over, I need my dick sucked
    Her: ok
    THE END
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Damn man, I just can't figure it out - how are you still single... it gives guys like me no hope if someone like you can't even find someone.. =/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123