+ Follow This Topic
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True -- but I am a good swimmer so not that likely but would prefer it over being burned to death.

T P B M Has given more than 100 dollars to a charity.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

True. There are a couple charities I like to give to now and then and it is typically more than that when I do.

I also have to cheat again (Mwuuuhahahahahahaha!!!) because the question before this one actually interested me too. Both seem like pretty crummy ways to die, but I do have to say the drowning seems like it would probably be the lesser of two evils. I imagine drowning would be more like slowly going to sleep. I mean, it's not like I'd know from experience, but I imagine there'd be panic, and discomfort, but not really a lot of pain. Whereas, I couldn't imagine a more painful way to die than to be burnt alive.

The person below me still plays video games now and then even as an adult.

true. love em. if i can still play at 80 y.o i would because they never get boring for me. wish my gf would also play so then she wouldn't complain about how much time i spend on them.

tpbm would break the law to help a friend or loved one.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Damn it! I always feel a little cheaty going directly after the person who posts after me. I guess it isn't really like there is anything wrong with it, but for some reason I just don't like to do that. ....But this question is actually really interesting, so I felt compelled to provide my answer.

Truish/falseish. It would kind of depend on a lot of factors. For example, what law am I breaking? In other words, how egregious an offense? For example, it would be one thing to help a friend steal a loaf of bread so he/she wouldn't starve, but quite another to help them rob a bank.

It would also depend on exactly why they need me to break the law in the first place. For example, are they in danger of starving because they were laid off from their job and are having a rough time.... or are they in danger of starving because they threw their life away on drugs and ruined their own life as result? I'd be less inclined to go to such lengths to help somebody I think isn't going to actually wind up benefiting from it because they'll just continue to ruin their lives anyway.

Though.... when it comes down to it, for the right person and the right reasons, YES, I would break the law to help a friend or loved one.

Anyway, even though it is silly of me, since it makes me feel cheaty to answer the person who was right after me, I'll re-direct this question to the next person. Honestly, I actually think it is an interesting question anyway, so I am kinda curious to see what others have to say.

The person below me would break the law to help a friend or loved one.

I would and also wouldn't. I wouldn't burn down someones house, kill someone or their pet, or kidnap anyone, or hack a bank account. But I would beat the shit out of someone if the reasons were right, threaten someone, try to push back a danger to a friend or family member.

So True on a lesser level, but not on a big deal level of actually murdering someone etcs.

T P B M orders breakfast drive thru more than three times a week.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

When my BF picks me up is the only time I get drive thru morning meals.

~ So False.

Tpbm loves to work out/train/keep fit
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

true, i do a lot of martial arts over gym weight training.

tpbm is on more than not annoyed by the internet in one way or another.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True.
    Too many addicted personalities who either take things too seriously, too far or just don't give a shit.

Tpbm saves pennies in a jar and rolls( right term?) them to cash in

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

False but dad does that!

Tpbm ... Always has a movie night Saturday night.

False,

But only because on my weekend days when I have the free time, I usually wake up and watch a movie first thing in the morning. :-) I love movies. It is actually my favorite thing to do to watch movies. However, more often than not I'm doing other things during the night. That doesn't necessarily mean going out. Often it is just catching up on my DVR'd shows, playing a video game, etc. But, more often than not, I don't want up doing movies at night. I'd love to, I just wind up doing something else.

The person below me still enjoys buying themselves little things that may seem childish (like toys, collectibles, etc.), but bring them a little bit of child-like joy anyway, so they go ahead and allow themselves to indulge.

Lol True.
    I bought myself a yoyo and a hula hoop and fancy jump rope this summer

Tpbm doesn't have voice mail on their mobile phone.

false.

tpbm wasn't born in the country they live in now.
    William Blake

False.

Tpbm has a massive BBQ they use all summer long.

True enough lmao ( it isn't the biggest you can buy but it's good sized)

T P B M always uses the mini bar when at hotels.

False.

I don't think I ever have ~ we always buy our own alcohol.

Tpbm has a heirloom piece from their family handed down to them.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast