+ Follow This Topic
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

My mom was pretty mean to me recently. She has always referred to me as being snobby, but the thing that has always stuck with me is when she said I disappointed her when I dropped out of college. That was in 1982. I think that is sad. That is why I always try to be careful of what I say to my sons.

Have you ever stolen anything?

God, I'm such a dorky boy scout. LOL! No. I've never stolen anything. Not even so much as a pack of gum. It's not even like I am afraid I'd get into trouble. Sure, I don't WANT to get into trouble, but I am fairly certain if I wasn't stupid about it I could do some light shop-lifting and not get caught. It has just always felt fundamentally wrong to me. I can't even really explain it, it has just felt like it is against every fiber of my being. I mean, maybe it would be different if, just as an example, I stole food because my family and/or I were starving and somehow unable to afford food.... but just to steal for the sake of stealing is not something I could even ever bring myself to do. Even if nobody else ever knew, I would know.

I'm so boring.... so let's pass that question to the next player...

Have you ever stolen anything?

I have but small items, like matches, soap from a hotel, little shampoos, candy from candy jars Took a book from a friend once and never returned it.

What was the last movie you watched that made you cry or feel sad?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I cried on the re-watching of Marley and Me.

What quality about you makes you unique over other people you know?

...What quality about me DOESN'T make me unique? LOL! I'm freaking weird, and I like that about me.

That was too easy. Let's pass that to the next player.

What quality about you makes you unique over other people you know? Purple monkey dishwasher. (I think somebody messed up our whisper down the lane somewhere. )

that's a hard one to say about yourself. compared to most of my friends, that would be either gender i enjoy spending time with my family, siblings, parents, grandparents, cousins.

what would your fear look like if it was manifested back at you by the IT clown
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Ooo! Even though I usually try not to go after the person right after me, I liked that one. Honestly.... I have a feeling either A) Pennywise would be afraid of me or B) We'd become bestest buddies. LOL! I'm honestly not afraid of anything I know of, really. Sending that one to the next player as well...

What fear would Pennywise (the clown from IT) manifest if he was to come after you?

I visited this spammers profile and added him on ignore list. Now seeing name but not seeing posts.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

yeah, i've done that to all his accounts. It's still annoying the updates on the homepage are all his crap.

I don't fear much that is of any interest that I can think of, but I really dislike eggplant. So if Pennywise is in an eggplant suit, I would not like that.

madotnw didn't ask anything and I don't know who Pennywise is and I don't like scary movies, but if this clown is able to manifest your biggest fear, I guess it would be being stuck in the dark and hearing all kinds of scary noises.

Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't mean it?

People apparently don't know how to properly follow rules, and we had several responses that either ignored the game completely, or neglected to add a new question. LOL! So, I'll help Snow White get us back on track.

No. Those words mean something to me. I do NOT use them lightly. ...Which isn't to say I am overly tight with saying them.... I just don't go throwing them around for no reason. In fact, as somebody who has spent a lifetime as a hopeless romantic (with HOPELESS being a pretty good summary) I sort of take it as pretty offensive for people who throw those words around like they mean nothing. Those three words can mean a lot. Not even just in a romantic sense, but in a friendly sense as well. So, I don't appreciate people who throw them around like they are nothing.

If you could be in any movie (an existing movie in this case, not something you make up), what movie would that be, and what role would you play?

I love you, EJ! What a great and imaginative question! I wish I could grab a cup of coffee with you and pick your brain! To answer the question and it wasn't an easy one, I would be Wendy in "Peter Pan".
    Have you ever urinated somewhere that would be considered unacceptable?

Nope..only in the woods and hidden behind a tree and only out of desperation.

If you've said something rude or ignored a person for no reason do you feel bad, do you ever say sorry or address it or do you wait for time to pass by and never speak of it again?

I normally would apologize. But if I was rude or ignoring because the person was an a-hole, then I will just let time pass.

If you must reincarnate into an animal, what animal would you be?

Does Deadpool count? He's technically an animal (because humans are technically a type of animal). LOL! That's actually a pretty neat question. Honestly, I think I'd probably go with something majestic like an eagle, but might also be tempted to go with a gorilla or chimpanzee because I've always loved them. Though, being a cat could be fun too. Or a dog. ....Or a wolf. ...Golly! So many options sound fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I love you, EJ! What a great and imaginative question! I wish I could grab a cup of coffee with you and pick your brain!
    LOL! Well, shucks. Thank you and right back at you. Funny enough... I don't drink coffee. I know! Shocking, right? But, I would certainly go with you. You could grab a cup of coffee whilst I grab an ice cold energy drink. Though I caution that delving into my mind can be kind of a scary concept for people who aren't me. LOL!

I actually really liked madotnw's question, so I think I will re-direct that back to the next player.... even if that actually winds up being madotnw.

If you must be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you choose?

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast