+ Follow This Topic
Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by confused&single View Post
    that was interesting. You actually showed up. You were slightly awkward at first but you started to relax the longer you stayed. I asked you to stay for like 20 mins and you ended up staying for 2 hours and only after i asked if you need to leave. I feel pretty damn good about things. I managed to keep my cool and look insanely hot all at the same time. I didn't mention our relationship once and made you feel comfortable. I finally feel like i gained some of the power back and i feel like you were the one struggling this time. Maybe i am wrong...maybe you felt fine and gave a huge sigh of relief after you left. But all i know is that you told me twice that it was good to see me and insisted in giving me a hug before you left. Then you had to drive 5 hours home...by yourself and you probably thought about me for the majority of the trip. Damn it feels good to be the one with the power again. After we talk tomorrow i finally feel good about not talking to you anymore........you can miss me for a change.....suck on that punk....whose sorry now.
    awesome!!

i guess my heart wont stop bleeding ...im so struggling to barely live my life...i have not sleep for ages..im in a total mess now..how are you doing now? i do hope you are happier without me. Cut me out of your life is just like clipping your nails? I really need help this time..anybody can lend me a shoulder? my tears start falling now...gosh im so weak

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    i guess my heart wont stop bleeding ...im so struggling to barely live my life...i have not sleep for ages..im in a total mess now..how are you doing now? i do hope you are happier without me. Cut me out of your life is just like clipping your nails? I really need help this time..anybody can lend me a shoulder? my tears start falling now...gosh im so weak
    I know it's hard. It's taking everything in me not to cave and write the ex... hang in there and be strong. You'll get through this and you will love again. <3

it gets better.. please dont lose hope...

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I know it's hard. It's taking everything in me not to cave and write the ex... hang in there and be strong. You'll get through this and you will love again. <3
    thanks alot dear..but the pain is to much everyday i woke up half way in the middle of the night with my tears falling down...im loosing my mind here this is to much..

thanks alot dear..but the pain is to much everyday i woke up half way in the middle of the night with my tears falling down...im loosing my mind here this is to much..
    I was/am doing that too... it just takes time... you can get thru it...

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    it gets better.. please dont lose hope...
    thanks purrzzzz i really do wish ill get better but the reality of life is not that easy. The pain of heart twisting and almost chocked out of air to breath is excruciating pain..i wish to die in my sleep and dream of a nice wedding of me and her happily ever after..forever..

thanks purrzzzz i really do wish ill get better but the reality of life is not that easy. The pain of heart twisting and almost chocked out of air to breath is excruciating pain..i wish to die in my sleep and dream of a nice wedding of me and her happily ever after..forever..
    I know... its the same for me... I am getting thru it...

tremolo Guest
    I understand. I've been quite distracted the last week by thoughts of him... my appetite has basically vanished, I have disturbing dreams, I feel almost panicky when I realize I may never see or hear from him again. Mostly I just feel depressed that his love for me wasn't as great as my love for him.

Please try to focus on the future... think back on the last time you loved someone, and think about how, if that relationship hadn't ended, you never would have met your ex. And then realize that your broken relationship with your ex will just free you up to meet someone who is totally right for you. It's all going to be okay. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure there's a guy out there who's going to treat me so much better than my ex ever did, who I will love just as much if not more. Try to focus your attention on that prospect...

there have been a lot of men in my life.. but he was the one... the ONLY one... and then.. he changed his mind.... I dont even know if I am over the shock of it... but I have to get over it.. and so do you...

I know... its the same for me... I am getting thru it...
    good for you dear. For me im still struggling with normal life, having difficulties in remembering few things and task at work, cant tell which is right and which is wrong now....corona is my best friend now

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I understand. I've been quite distracted the last week by thoughts of him... my appetite has basically vanished, I have disturbing dreams, I feel almost panicky when I realize I may never see or hear from him again. Mostly I just feel depressed that his love for me wasn't as great as my love for him.

Please try to focus on the future... think back on the last time you loved someone, and think about how, if that relationship hadn't ended, you never would have met your ex. And then realize that your broken relationship with your ex will just free you up to meet someone who is totally right for you. It's all going to be okay. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure there's a guy out there who's going to treat me so much better than my ex ever did, who I will love just as much if not more. Try to focus your attention on that prospect...
    im trying to pull all my energy that is left in me to wake up and go to work and hope being extremely busy at work will do distract me from thinking of her. 4 years of being together and plan to get married this year end ....all that is just a dream? im so confuse right now and dont know what to do..

good for you dear. For me im still struggling with normal life, having difficulties in remembering few things and task at work, cant tell which is right and which is wrong now....corona is my best friend now
    yeah, I brought back my old friend... VODKA!!

there have been a lot of men in my life.. but he was the one... the ONLY one... and then.. he changed his mind.... I dont even know if I am over the shock of it... but I have to get over it.. and so do you...
    im trying very hard here... because all my life this is the girl that have the same interest in life with me...in almost everything we do..we are so closed together seeing each other everyday and wake up together every morning to go to work, sometimes wearing the same shirt and jeans all thou we are not plan about it at all...to let go all this will take more then anything it will forced me to live half a life or being a human with out a soul...

tremolo Guest
    I've been drinking a lot as well. Mostly in an attempt to get back out there and meet some hot men. Alas... I have several dates lined up now with some smoking hot men... but I hardly even care. All I want is my stupid ex in my life again. I must be screwy in the head.

Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast