+ Follow This Topic
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Probably a dog ~ loyal & loving creatures.

Pick four members off the loveforum & name an actor or animated character you think would be the best suit their personality ~ if the person has a photo on here all the easier ~ but, can go by posting personality too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Jester -- obviously - Deadpool
    Breathe ( yourself) Disney princess -- maybe Belle or a combo of several of them.
    Exeter - Neo
    lovebroken - Elle Woods

If anyone doesn't like my choices, go ahead and pick one for me rofl

I'll pass the question to the next poster. Pick four members and compare them to a character animated or real life.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I don't mind mine. The Legally Blonde character with the cute little dog.

I am not a big pop culture reference person so would be hard for me to attach characters to others but, you did a good job, Jffs24.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

If you can't live in the country you are living now, where would you live and why?

Good one. I don't know. Maybe Canada or the UK. I will say this, definitely a place where the primary language is English. I took about 4 years of French in high school, I think like three semesters of Spanish in college. I passed both, but not without a lot of effort. Unfortunately, learning a new language just did NOT come easy to me. I barely remember a word of either. So, I would have to go somewhere that speaks English.

If a well known horror movie villain (think like Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, etc.) were to become real and come after you, who would you think would be the absolute worst case scenario? The villain you'd LEAST like actually entering our reality?

Definitely not Freddy as I can manipulate or control dreams. Jason and Michael are similar in that they aren't killable. Both I would try to find a way to lock them up such as chaining them to the bottom of the lake, or throw them out in space. Lol, I guess neither worked, but you get my point, but I wouldn't be too terrified of either.

Jigsaw would suck since it will require me to hurt myself to live.
    Pinhead would suck if open the stupid box.

If we aren't keeping to campy movies, Hannibal Lector, or any devils like omen/exorcist would suck.

My vote goes to Pinhead.

Who is your celebrity crush?
    Last edited by madotnw_nihs; 13-10-17 at 01:06 AM.

My celebrity crush is Ellen DeGeneres. I love everything about her. She is funny, kind and cute.
    Have you ever tried to steal someones bf/gf out of spite/revenge?

No. I would never try to steal somebody's boyfriend or girlfriend for ANY reason, and certainly not for spite or revenge.

What costume did you wear this Halloween season? (Even if it wasn't on Halloween day itself.)

Only donned cat ears and black eyeliner drawn on whiskers and black top/pants/boots and a pink choker as a collar. Didn't take the time to do much.

What did you do on Halloween? [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] and anyone else who wants to answer.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Since you asked me directly.

For me, the more interesting question is what did I do FOR Halloween. LOL! Because to me, Halloween isn't just one day, it's a whole season. ....Well, okay, for me Halloween is EVERY DAY. LOL! But I specifically celebrate it starting around mid-September when I start my horror movie marathon. I watch at least one horror movie almost every day for the entire time from Mid-September up to Halloween.

THEN, I also had Monster Mania recently, which I posted a few pictures of here recently. ....THEN on the weekend before Halloween, some friends and I went to the XFinity Live Halloween party again. One of my buddies and I decided to do a team costume. He was Obi-Wan Kenobi and I was Darth Deadpool. We had a female Beetlejuice and Lydia as well, and one friend came sans-costume.

But that was STILL not it. LOL! On the actual day of Halloween, I did my workout for the night in a Deadpool costume. Not, of course, my Deadpool costume. I had a Deadpool workout shirt (that basically looks just like his outfit) and a cheap Deadpool mask. But, I actually did my entire workout in that mask. They were running a special for anybody in costume, so I got a 99 cent smoothie. AND.... then I went to the movies to see Happy Death Day.

Wait.... it's STILL not over. For me, the fun continues to the next day (November 1) when I raid the after Halloween sales. Got a lot of cool new stuff including completing everything I need for at least one new Deadpool mashup and getting started on at least two others. ....And after all that, I'm STILL not quite done. LOL! I have a friend who tends to have a Halloween costume party.... but always does it AFTER Halloween.... so this weekend I will be attending that.

As you can see, I am NUTS for Halloween.... so I'm going to keep the fun going...

What did you do on Halloween?

I dressed up as Freddy and my new born son in a Lion costume and went trick or treating.

If you can pick one super power to have, what would it be.

Definitely, invisibility. I have often fantasized about going to my husband's place of work and seeing what he does.

If you could be a super star in sports, which sport would you choose and why?

Can I say none? LOL! I HATE sports. Sooooo boring! If I could be loose with my answer and instead pick "sports entertainment" I'd say I'd be a pro wrestler. That's not really a sport, per se, but you do have to be very athletic to do it well. WRESTLING is a sport, but professional wrestling is more so entertainment where you happen to also have to be athletic if you are going to be any good. I am a life long wrestling fan (though I always knew it was predetermined and choreographed). I enjoy it for the colorful characters and the entertainment value. So, I would love being involved in that and getting to create my own character.

If I HAVE to specifically pick a sport, then I guess I'd just go with American football because that seems to be the biggest sport in this country. I could make the most money that way.

If you could star in any movie (that already exists) what movie would it be and which character would you play?

Roman Holiday...I am a huge Audrey Hepburn fan.

If you were offered to be a spy for agency such as the CIA, would you take it.

No. They shouldn't risk civilians lives. Would you?

What celebrity( actor, director, and so on) were you most surprised to be on the sexual assault list of late?

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast