+ Follow This Topic
Page 315 of 405 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeez, sonrisa. All I could find were articles that said Japan didn't NEED the US to deliver coolant, so we sent back up generators.

[url=http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/8998683/u-s-did-not-deliver-coolant-to-japan-nuclear-reactor/]U.S. did not deliver coolant to Japan nuclear reactor - Yahoo!Xtra News[/url]

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military did not provide any coolant for a Japanese nuclear plant affected by a massive earthquake on Friday, U.S. officials said.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton earlier had said that U.S. Air Force "assets" had delivered "some really important coolant" to a Japanese nuclear power plant.

One U.S. official said he believed Clinton was told Japan had requested the material, that the United States had agreed to provide it, and that an operation to do so was under way.

Ultimately, however, Japan did not need assistance from the United States but Clinton did not appear to have been updated before she made her public remarks.

"We understand that ultimately the Japanese government handled the situation on its own," said another U.S. official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
    Last edited by vashti; 12-03-11 at 09:12 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Severely broke my left armwrist while playing futsal, just chilling in a hospital bed right now while waiting for surgery - soon Ill be 5% robocop . Oh well, as long as it's not my right hand.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    U.S. President Barack Obama said on Friday that the United States rushed coolant to a Japanese nuclear power plant as a precaution after a 8.9-magnitude earthquake hit the U.S. ally.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Plagued by feelings of loneliness and isolation all day today. Very unpleasant and very difficult to shake.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Plagued by feelings of loneliness and isolation all day today. Very unpleasant and very difficult to shake.
    Where's your girl?

I get days like this almost every time I am home more than 2 days in a row (unless my girl is home). No wonder I'd rather be working.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

geez this has been a really shitty day!!!

hugs to everybody.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

sadie_genie Guest
    I can't sleep...that's whats annoying me

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Where's your girl?

I get days like this almost every time I am home more than 2 days in a row (unless my girl is home). No wonder I'd rather be working.
    We had a minor fight yesterday afternoon. She wanted to hang out today but I avoided seeing her. I'm still hanging onto resentment, and have a feeling like I want to punish her (emotionally) for the fight, even though there has nothing much in it. I'm just in a bad frame of mind.

Do you find yourself more or less prone to lonliness since you separated Vash?

Woke up to this: [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12720219]BBC News - Japan quake: Huge explosion at Fukushima nuclear plant[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We had a minor fight yesterday afternoon. She wanted to hang out today but I avoided seeing her. I'm still hanging onto resentment, and have a feeling like I want to punish her (emotionally) for the fight, even though there has nothing much in it. I'm just in a bad frame of mind.

Do you find yourself more or less prone to lonliness since you separated Vash?
    Pretty much the same, actually. I was very much alone before, too. At least now, there is hope for something different.

The thing is, I don't really have any single friends, and I think all my married ones are pretty freaked out about the separation, so I am not seeing much of them. The only new "friends" I have are males trying to get in my pants. lol Either that, or to jump immediately into a relationship.

I really need to find some single, celibate friends.

For how long do you intend to punish your girl? Is she feisty enough to take it?
    Last edited by vashti; 12-03-11 at 09:19 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Woke up to this: [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12720219]BBC News - Japan quake: Huge explosion at Fukushima nuclear plant[/url]
    Dang, just when you think things can't get much worse.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Pretty much the same, actually. I was very much alone before, too. At least now, there is hope for something different.

The thing is, I don't really have any single friends, and I think all my married ones are pretty freaked out about the separation, so I am not seeing much of them. The only new "friends" I have are males trying to get in my pants. lol Either that, or to jump immediately into a relationship.

I really need to find some single, celibate friends.

For how long do you intend to punish your girl? Is she feisty enough to take it?
    My girlfriend's mum said exactly the same thing. She found when she became single her coupled up friends stopped inviting her to things, she had to make new ones. She has made new friends now through a yoga group.

Ha! My girlfriend is not feisty at all. I just think sometimes I make myself too available for her, because I'm really into her. I'm just going to be "busy" for the weekend.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Ha! My girlfriend is not feisty at all. I just think sometimes I make myself too available for her, because I'm really into her. I'm just going to be "busy" for the weekend.
    Well, I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder... just be careful if she isn't pretty spunky. Too much insecurity can breed resentment.

i'm annoyed that our government wants to cut funding to things that i like. public radio and tv, EDUCATION, and social services.

i would like to see these things thrive without government money. i would also like to not give them any more money for wars that are not my own.

most importantly, i would like the government to quit raping me with income tax.