+ Follow This Topic
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

I probably would go to the dentist ~ so True.

Tpbm ~ has a lovely singing voice.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I think I do. But others may disagree with me

Tpbm wakes up early every Monday for work.

I mean... true and false, kind of. I say false because I wake up generally around the same time every day for work. I say true because I would classify it as early. So, I do wake up early for work every Monday, just not early compared to the other days of the work week (because it is the same time).

The person below me has collected some of Funko's Pop Vinyls. (If true, feel free to list a few that you've collected.)

False. Got me none Do you have any [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]?

Tpbm bites their fingernails.
    Yumyum! lol

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Well, megvoh asked me a direct question, so in the interest of fairness I'll answer her direct question, answer her "the person below me" and then also redirect the same one to the next person.

I have A TON of Pop Vinyls. LOL! I'm a collector at heart and this became one of my favorite collections. I have all of the ones made for the original Ghostbusters movies, for example. I have a bunch of horror themed ones such as Freddy Krueger, Jason, Ash, Chucky, Pinhead from Hellraiser, etc. Many more as well. Some of my most recent include:

- Dr. Jillian Holtzmann, being the first (but will not be the last) that I collected of the ones they made for the new Ghostbusters movie
    - Shaun from Shaun of the Dead
    - Ed from Shaun of the Dead
    - The SDCC exclusive Liv More from iZombie

And back to the game....

False. I do not bite my fingernails. ...I don't really have a story for that one. Pretty simple "no" answer there. Re-directing that question the next player...

The person below me bites their fingernails.

True ~ I really shouldn't but I think it is nervous related when I get anxious I get to nibbling :[

I can't think if a question ~ too early am so I am going to pick a random page in this thread and use a previous question. :-]

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a woody asked question from back in the day.

" TPBM would rather use duct tape to fix their recreation gear (ie. skates, snowboard boots) rather than buying a new kit "
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False. I would most likely go and buy it again for fear it would break and injure me somehow.

Same question to the next poster below me.

False.... I don't have any of that kind of stuff. LOL! Not really my thing, per se. Though.... if I did, the answer to this would depend for me. If we are talking about minor little fixes here and there I probably would fix it with duct tape or however I can rather than wasting money to buy something completely new.

If we are talking major fixes (for example, trying to reattach wheels that broke off of a pair of roller skates/roller blades) I would NOT attempt fixing them myself because I wouldn't trust it would be safe.

The person below me has had a dream in which they actually came to realize they were dreaming.

True.

T P B M Wishes they could escape to another country even if just for the summer.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

TRUE! ~ but can't afford it because of last trip I took :[ so stuck here for the summer now.

Tpbm uses a flip phone ( Idk if that's what they are even called but you get the idea )
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False.

Tpbm drinks at least a total of six glasses of water daily during their summer months.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

false. i should.

tpbm orders clothes from online websites.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True, frequently.

Tpbm has previously had an online meltdown either on here or some other website on the innerwebs.

False ~ I don't care what online strangers say or think of me. It's all assumptions since they don't know me so difficult to push my buttons ;-]

Same Q.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True. Once defending a younger girl against bullies. I don't regret it.. sometimes you need to show someone they aren't standing alone and people do care about the feelings of others.

Let's go for a three-peat ( is that how you spell that pun haha )

Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast