+ Follow This Topic
Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I've been drinking a lot as well. Mostly in an attempt to get back out there and meet some hot men. Alas... I have several dates lined up now with some smoking hot men... but I hardly even care. All I want is my stupid ex in my life again. I must be screwy in the head.
    same as me too, most of my single hot female friend is waiting and keep on texting me to go out for a date. I tried but my mind is not there i cant recall at all what we all talk about or what is the plan date..and i dont want to hurt anyone feelings because it hurts a lot ..

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I've been drinking a lot as well. Mostly in an attempt to get back out there and meet some hot men. Alas... I have several dates lined up now with some smoking hot men... but I hardly even care. All I want is my stupid ex in my life again. I must be screwy in the head.
    I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! LOLOL wtf!!!! (same)

Fark I just realised I miss your dog more than I do you

i wonder, whats the ratio of male to female posting in this forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    i wonder, whats the ratio of male to female posting in this forum lol
    lol, shocking to me, but I think its actually more male...

I just wanted to let you know that she is contacting me more than ever before. You might just end up loosing me for good (well maybe the other way around but it doesn't matter). Were those pretty girls looking at me? Damn it's actually fun to be single. Oh I'm still debating whether or not I should go to Seattle to see this other girl. Geezzz they are coming out of everywhere.

now i know why some people prefer to die rather then living with this pain in their chest...because you cant swallow a pain killer to ease the pain ...and theres no doctor can heal this too. So should i stay or should i go?

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    now i know why some people prefer to die rather then living with this pain in their chest...because you cant swallow a pain killer to ease the pain ...and theres no doctor can heal this too. So should i stay or should i go?
    I hate to recommend alcohol... but when I get home at night,, 1/2 shot of vodka does the trick! then.. well.. I just drink more and more... but the good thing is, when the pain starts to subside, I can put it down again...

in soviet russia, vodka drinks you

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    I hate to recommend alcohol... but when I get home at night,, 1/2 shot of vodka does the trick! then.. well.. I just drink more and more... but the good thing is, when the pain starts to subside, I can put it down again...
    as i do the same thing with corona now..when i need to sleep desperately ill drink 3 or 4 bottles then k.o

shit why did you sms me again today? after 1 month and a half you disappear and now you text me about our bank loan..just become straight forward that you missed me and wanted to say hi, theres no harm for being truthful rite?

So, that's it, I guess. I wasn't what you were looking for, you weren't happy and you weren't going to settle. I understand. It helps to know you still do have feelings for me but now, you're so hell bent on being with the new guy that it's almost irrelevant. All my friends say that that relationship won't work either. It'll end up just like this one. You'll rush things and enjoy the whole 'honeymoon' era but you'll fall right back into your ways. I hope you realize what you're doing. You're saying the same, exact romantic things about him that you were about me when we first started talking. Your friends even agree that what you did was wrong and they've seen you do this same exact thing with a few different people. What you don't realize is that your friends sided with me for a reason: they know I did everything and you wronged me. They know I'm probably the best guy you could find but you took advantage and "fell out of love" with me. They don't agree with what you're doing. I'm not going to sit around and wait for you either. I'm going to put myself out there to find someone who will value everything I do for my significant other. That being said, I really do hope you find your own sense of happiness. I care and love you with all my heart. If you genuinely need me, you know how to get a hold of me. I'm sorry things ended up like they did. I'm moving towards the acceptance and the moving on stage to all of this instead of the win you back stage. Yes, I'm in some emotional pain and that's alright. I'm ready to take this pain head on. I know it'll hurt worse some days but I have amazing friends who love and support me. We can't be really buddy-buddy right now considering everything. It's perfectly clear who you want to be with and it's not me. I gave it my best shot but I'm going to stop pursuing you. As before, you mean a lot to me, always have and always will. I love you.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... dont wish me a happy birthday tomorrow, even though I want you too, it will just mess with my head, and I dont think I can take this mind fuking anymore.

Hey,
    its been 3 months. After 5 years this is what I get? Just when I thought we finally had s%&t worked out you go and find someone else. We were still together and you left me. And I dont understand. We just bought a car together and looking at a house and you left me for a dude with a motorcycle, now all you care about is the stupid car I took. You tore my heart to pieces and somehow I still miss you after you cheated on me, damn this hurts. No closure or anything. After I helped you through your rape and your attempted suicide this is what I get? I mean come on. I want to say goodbye but dont know how.

dammit I don't know how long I can take this torment...... Tears and more tears coming out every single day.... will I be blind if I cried so hard… running out of booze now wanted to go out and buy some more but I dont know will I even make it back home driving later……

Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast