+ Follow This Topic
Page 351 of 405 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    to new york and connecticut woohooo! we'll be there for two weeks and i plan on being a beach bum, maybe go sailing, and eating seafood everyday.
    Omg NY , beach, seafood !! It's all i'm wishing for since few months Now I have to wait about 1,5 month till I go to Spain again... Damn studies ... But then, it'll be still middle of the season so i'll be there to enjoy sun,hot temperature,hot water,beach and my handsome next to me Ahhh summer You could actually already come back to fb and post all those pics when you come back! Your baby has to be giant now
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    She meant , by cheating on you ,especially in such a cruel way, she didn't have resect for you since a longer time , it's nothing recent .
    It was a weird situation. As soon as she moved in with him in February of 2010, he started abusing her. I still didn't know the situation back then, but within three weeks of moving out of our place, she wanted to start dating me again. And she started idealizing me. Like as recently as March of this year, she was practically swooning over me.
    Last edited by VincenzoG91; 18-06-11 at 04:32 AM.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    to new york and connecticut woohooo! we'll be there for two weeks and i plan on being a beach bum, maybe go sailing, and eating seafood everyday.
    Upstate by any chance? Some wine touring in the Finger Lakes maybe?

We won't be in upstate. We spend most of our new york time in the city. But we'll be spending the majority of our time in a coastal town called clinton connecticut.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I was in line at the grocery and the cashier asked me "Why do you look familiar?" I said that I don't know, but I glimpsed at his name tag and Facebook'd him when I got home... I just realized that he was a student of mine a few years ago. Shit! I feel so bad that I didn't recognize him. It's been so long, and he has a goatee now.

Internet connection and the bills..

My girlfriend spilled coffee all over her mac. I know, these things happen.

I think the only thing salvageable is the HD. Maybe the case fan and monitor, but we'll see. She's stressed out because she didn't have a backup of any of her files.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 28-06-11 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    My girlfriend spilled coffee all over her mac. I know, these things happen.

I think the only thing salvageable is the HD. Maybe the case fan and monitor, but we'll see. She's stressed out because she didn't have a backup of any of her files.
    [url=http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-deal-with-liquid-spills-on-your-mac-laptop/]How To Deal With Spilled Coffee or Coke on Your Macbook[/url]

Funniest part I found was this -

Apple recently implemented spill detection into the unibody MacBooks and MacBook Pros. These ‘Liquid Submersion Detectors’ are small sensors located under the keyboard close to the trackpad and change color if they come into contact with liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    [url=http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-deal-with-liquid-spills-on-your-mac-laptop/]How To Deal With Spilled Coffee or Coke on Your Macbook[/url]

Funniest part I found was this -
    Yeah, I don't like Mac and their silly policies. Unfortunately, my GF fried the lobo with her coffee and there really isn't anything that can be done.

What really irritates me is that after this whole experience, she wants to get another Mac. I spent my day off looking at high-performance netbooks just for her, and she turns around and decides she's gonna buy another overpriced crapple that she can't really afford right now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    These arrogant fucckers annoy me-

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/mass-public-sector-walkout-begins-040031375.html]Hundreds of thousands strike in UK pensions row - Yahoo! News[/url]

Why do public sector employees think they deserve special treatment compared with private sector employees?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's why they work in public sector . Usually public sector employees have more rights ,cause private employes (almost) set up their own rules on their own. Public sector employers have to obey the rules because... Their are sponsored by tax payers right , so payed by the folk, work for the folk.
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Why do public sector employees think they deserve special treatment compared with private sector employees?
    They get paid less.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not necessarily Vash, they also have more stable job , it's not that easy to get fired if you're working for public section as if you're working for private companies . It also depends on what job field we talk about and of course, which countries

I give an example of a secretary in Germany .
    In public sector , the salary depends on rate level (1 - first 12 months , 2- 2-3 years , 3- 4-6 years , 4- 7-10 and so on ... of course years of experience) which depends also on age of the employee, marital status, number of kids ... if I checked the group correctly and I assume that secretary just did 3 years long internship and and got the profession title, she should earn from 1793 Eur and ends at 2183 gross . Which is not bad at all . at private companies you can earn less ,but also much much more, it depends of course on how big the company is, if it's in a big or a small city and so on. But notice that in private companies, at least here , you will barely see women 40+ at the secretary position ... Maybe in some small companies but not even there ,whereas in public sector companies, you see it much more . Of course anyone gets 13th month salary, plus holidays money and christmas money (in public sectors) cause in private companies, it always depends on a good will of your employer . For example my bf works at this office, his boss has one in France and Spain .And guess what , France always gets holiday bonus but Spain not . Pretty motivating ? But why is that ? Cause he doesn't want to . Because seriously , it wouldn't be a big deal to spend in total 2500 eur to give his employees in Spain a holidays bonus where he's able to spend 8000 euros on business class tickets to NY for his wife and kids from company's account Or his daughter comes to the accountant at the office and asks her to transfer her 200 euros cause she needs to buy a birthday gift for her father
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    They get paid less.
    Just to make it short- hour for hour government employees make way more, and if you add in benefits like pensions, WAY more. And they generally speaking don't do shit. (look at teachers in schools)

And job security people in private industry can only dream of
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 01-07-11 at 06:37 AM.

I want normal knowledge, and people who deny me it deserve to die.