+ Follow This Topic
Page 353 of 405 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Ugh. Unbelievable. How do these jurors account for the month when the kid was missing and yet Casey hadn't reported the disappearance yet?
    I went to jury duty and not one of my fellow panelists could figure out the bald creepy looking plaintiff suing the department of corrections was a convict. He was even wearing those really plain clothes they get issued. Few people seem to have common sense anymore.

my ex annoyed me today, plain a simple, few more months til she moves our old biz out of my home...ah!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    wtf???? you're a teacher????

oh and also teachers get to enjoy spring and winter all paid vacations..... which is like what, 4 weeks?
    Did I stutter?
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 07-07-11 at 03:59 AM.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Did I stutter?
    no, it explains the failing educational system in this country.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did I stutter?
    You're a student. You haven't even graduated yet.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This is more of doppel's failing attempts at trying to get us to take him seriously.

"I have won MANY awards for my [whatever it was; didn't give enough of a fu​ck to remember]!!!!!1"

"My girlfriend dumped me and I'm really sad, but this adds a new dimension to my experience and character, making me a more worthwhile person! Please, someone love me."

"I'm more sexually experienced and knowledgable than most because of my intimacy with more than just women. I've also experienced cucumbers and Nick's massive, Arab dong."

"I'm a teacher. My students love me. I'm loved by everyone, except the people on this forum, oddly. I'm seeking to change that."

See my signature for more hilarious quotes.
    Last edited by KingZ; 07-07-11 at 05:59 AM.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post

So, tell me, lilwig, are you still an artist or have gotten over that part already???

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You're a student. You haven't even graduated yet.
    I graduated months ago, and I've been teaching for a year, through internship and on salary.. I didn't really mention it because every time I post something good about my life, a bitter jackass comes and rags on me for it.

Don't worry about me ruining the shitty American education system any more than it already is. I'm planning on expatriating.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 07-07-11 at 02:46 PM.

You guys do realize that school before college is really not about education but more about social engineering? I mean look at what you learn from when you start until when you finish.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

i wish i had seen high school like that. but then again, my parents would've been a bigger pain in the ass about it as well.... I should have moved out of the house when I was 16......

anyways. If anyone is wondering if it's a good idea to take 5 classes during a summer semester in college, it's not!!!

GOD I NEED A VACATION. this is the stage in the semester when I start to regret my decision to overload on courses. 5 hrs til exam fest, and my brain is totally cooked. F* me.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyH View Post
    You guys do realize that school before college is really not about education but more about social engineering?
    So is college. Otherwise where would we employee all these bright, energetic high-school grads if they didn't go on to college/uni? Graduate/professional school is just the next stage.

We need another world war to channel them back into the military.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So is college. Otherwise where would we employee all these bright, energetic high-school grads if they didn't go on to college/uni? Graduate/professional school is just the next stage.

We need another world war to channel them back into the military.
    Lol true I was trying to be hopeful.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I graduated months ago, and I've been teaching for a year, through internship and on salary.. I didn't really mention it because every time I post something good about my life, a bitter jackass comes and rags on me for it.

Don't worry about me ruining the shitty American education system any more than it already is. I'm planning on expatriating.
    If you don't have your teaching credentials, I'm not sure you can call yourself a teacher. I mean, I have students and I teach, but I am not a teacher. A tutor teaches, but they aren't teachers. Parents teach, but they aren't teachers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you don't have your teaching credentials, I'm not sure you can call yourself a teacher. I mean, I have students and I teach, but I am not a teacher. A tutor teaches, but they aren't teachers. Parents teach, but they aren't teachers.
    I was certified upon graduation and I already signed a teaching contract. My school teaches year around.. If I didn't do student teaching/teacher ed., I would have graduated a year ago.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was certified upon graduation and I already signed a teaching contract. My school teaches year around.. If I didn't do student teaching/teacher ed., I would have graduated a year ago.
    Are you credentialed? (I don't mean certificate, if they aren't the same thing.) Or are you a student teacher? And what are you teaching?
    Last edited by vashti; 07-07-11 at 10:23 PM.