+ Follow This Topic
Page 356 of 364 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

Quote Originally Posted by solarion View Post
    That's what I said about my heinous golf slice...23 years ago. What I've learned since then is that, sometimes resistance really is futile. lol

Doubtless things will go better for your sewing project Ms Spice Gurl.
    Woot! Got it figured out. One piece was cut slightly different to it's opposite piece. It would appear that I didn't cross check it sufficiently the first 3 times.

What's the Spice Gurl reference?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Nice. Congrats! Wish I also had happy news to share on the golf front, but c'est la vie. At least I got some ridiculous looking clothes out of it. lol

Basil & thyme. Technically Herb Gurl...but that just doesn't click.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Ah the Golf course is the best place in the world for ridiculous clothes. I salute you.

And yeah, herb gurl doesn't quite click does it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Found a super comfy maxi skirt and matching necklace at the thrift store today. Plan to wear on the plane to Hawaii on Saturday

And that's the other thing - going to Hawaii with hubby and the kids on Saturday for 10 days. My son has just finished high school (in special ed) and we're taking him away for a vacation to celebrate. Hubby has been to Hawaii for a stopover once about 25 years ago but the rest of us have never been there.

Thats great Basil. Gratz about your son ! Hawaii sounds sweet. You deserve it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks PC. The holiday will be challenging for my son (changes to routine, different foods etc) but we are hoping we can manage it the best we can. The fact that he likes "American" food will help, but I have to figure out how to manage the large serving sizes. He gets distressed if there is a large amount of food on his plate - so perhaps I will order a second plate and re-serve his food in the right portion sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I have to figure out how to manage the large serving sizes. He gets distressed if there is a large amount of food on his plate - so perhaps I will order a second plate and re-serve his food in the right portion sizes.
    Or you can tell the server that you and your son are sharing and you would like to have them serve it on two plates

There are few restaurants that will charge a fee for sharing but most restaurants don't.

Yep, sharing is also an option. But I tend to prefer something a bit more fancy than nuggets and fries

sunshine, cold glass of beer, company of an old friend, a yummy sandwich for lunch, no annoying people at work.... good day!

- - - Updated - - -

sunshine, cold glass of beer, company of an old friend, a yummy sandwich for lunch, no annoying people at work.... good day!

Bought my furbaby a new sleep bed and they love it, can't get enough of it and that makes me the happiest and the only thing I enjoyed in the last few days.

Got approved for a meet and greet with my favorite singer, AND got a raise!
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

Congrats! ^^

Off half today because of a dr appointment.
    Meds and more meds please.

Went with family members to a treated breakfast out at a nice restaurant for the start of my uncle's birthday. Will be going to a house party later for the bigger family meal and presents unwrapping and cake.

A hangover lolol it's early am and got up twice to puke & just stayed up this last time ~ went to a holiday party at my Bff's place and it went till early am.

~ I have to get up in 5 hours to go to a family breakfast for the engagement with both families
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Oh, congratulations .. is it your engagement [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] or someones in your family? Either way all the best.

Drinking a nice glass of white wine, leisurely posting and catching up with online emails and having an overall lazy day off before going out shopping and a late lunch with two friends. Looking for presents to take to a another friends baby shower end of this week. I enjoy going through baby shops a little too much Ha.