+ Follow This Topic
Page 357 of 405 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

I'm annoyed because depression is ruining my life. I've lost 10 pounds over the past few days and haven't gone outside.

Doppel's stupidity kind of makes me smile.

It's my MOM
    I called her this morning to say HI. and it turns out to be the worst mistake I've done in weeks... she F***ed my mood with her shouts and yells babbling about some stuff I didn't recognize half of them
    What a turn off
    I'm hugely pissed

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    I'm annoyed because depression is ruining my life. I've lost 10 pounds over the past few days and haven't gone outside.

Doppel's stupidity kind of makes me smile.
    Go outside and get some exercise. It will make you feel better. Also, plant a vegetable garden. Trust me on this.

What annoyed me yesterday: the son of a patient demanding I give his mother (who is in a near-vegetative state due to a hemorrhagic stroke with a brain shift) pain medication when there were no objective signs of pain, and in fact, all objective signs indicated she was comfortable. The doctors on the case believe he will be filing a lawsuit. If he does, I will surely be named, along with all the other nurses who have cared for her over the last six weeks or so....

I wish the doctors could/would decide to stop treating this poor woman, and let her die. Her son is cruel and evil for delaying her death. I believe he has a financial motive in mind.
    Last edited by vashti; 19-07-11 at 12:57 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    looking forward to giving away more than half of my check.

"The current top federal rate of 35% is scheduled to rise to 39.6% in 2013 (plus one-to-two points from the phase-out of itemized deductions for singles making above $200,000 and couples earning above $250,000). The payroll tax is 12.4% for Social Security (capped at $106,000), and 2.9% for Medicare (no income cap). While the payroll tax is theoretically split between employers and employees, the employers' share is ultimately shifted to workers in the form of lower wages. But there are also state income taxes that need to be kept in mind. They contribute to the burden. The top state personal rate in California, for example, is now about 10.5%. Thus the marginal tax rate paid on wages combining all these taxes is 44.1%. So, for a family in high-cost California taxed at the top federal rate, the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2013, the 0.9% increase in payroll taxes to fund ObamaCare, and the president's proposal to eventually uncap Social Security payroll taxes would lift its combined marginal tax rate to a stunning 58.4%. "
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I am anoyed at this guy I have been seeing. I text him:

"so what are you doing later tonight? Its tuesday- new release night so I was thinking about renting a movie or 2.." (I would hope he got the hint)

and he responds

"nothing so far"

WTF is that? A "you might be my back-up?" or a "no". Dude, I am tired of people that can't just be straightforward. I hate trying to read between the lines. This reading between the lines is telling me he is blowing me off, why cant he just clearly do that?

I HATE BOYS TODAY!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jnr1005 View Post
    I am anoyed at this guy I have been seeing. I text him:

"so what are you doing later tonight? Its tuesday- new release night so I was thinking about renting a movie or 2.." (I would hope he got the hint)

and he responds

"nothing so far"

WTF is that? A "you might be my back-up?" or a "no". Dude, I am tired of people that can't just be straightforward. I hate trying to read between the lines. This reading between the lines is telling me he is blowing me off, why cant he just clearly do that?

I HATE BOYS TODAY!
    WTF? You should hate yourself cause it's YOU who is not straight forward. Geez, 15 or what ?
    I wazzzz here

That made my day Good ol' highschool comprehension

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jnr1005 View Post
    (I would hope he got the hint)

Dude, I am tired of people that can't just be straightforward. I hate trying to read between the lines.
    This just made my day on so many levels.

sadie_genie Guest
    I have locking myself up in my room and studying a lot lately and I feel really lonely.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I went sleep walking last night for the first time in a while. I dont remember anything but came downstairs this morning to find 4 cold mugs of tea on the side, my huge tv was placed on the floor (no idea how i managed that!) and the washing machine was on long cycle with nothing in it!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Statistics exam today at 5pm - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK .
    I'm starting to pray to the Exam God ....
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It must be the coldest summer ever ... Well, there was no summer yet to begin with... Hate the weather , 4 days left and I'm done with this bullshit.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Posts being deleted because someone doesnt agree with what I wrote.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So create your own Amy Winehouse thread,geez. You can bash her there as much as you want . qwerty,simple as that. Sorry that you're not a mod and you can't do the same thing. I want my thread to stay Amy-friendly ,that's all.

And don't write this stupid" someone yadda yadda" , it's stupid. Eveybody knows you mean me so ...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    So create your own Amy Winehouse thread,geez. You can bash her there as much as you want . qwerty,simple as that. Sorry that you're not a mod and you can't do the same thing. I want my thread to stay Amy-friendly ,that's all.

And don't write this stupid" someone yadda yadda" , it's stupid. Eveybody knows you mean me so ...
    Actually I wasnt sure if it was you or miso.