+ Follow This Topic
Page 365 of 405 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Thanks! I think it is just deadline stress.
    also consider changing your screen name to happie_genie ?

sadie_genie Guest
    I don't believe I just watched this:

A damn creditor threatening me on my voicemail over a 200 dollar debt. Talking about court and get a lawyer. Called back. then kept calling harassing me all ****ing evening automated system. Creditors try to scare and inmtimidate. I read my rights. so forget it. pay what i want and can afford. The most hated people. They think that people are uneducated. Untrue. Their bills are not paid either.

Me too. Life does that to you.

Earlier this year I ordered some stuff for my son with his funding just before it expired. Today I found out that my stupid OT didn't fill out the forms properly and now I don't get what I ordered. Now I have to try and find the $1500 to get it myself, and in a one income family, that's going to absolutely screw us. I'll wave goodbye to Christmas now...
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

My ex as usual.

Oh man I had one of those days today where you think that nothing else can possibly go wrong, and things just keep going wrong!!! I should NOT have got out of bed this morning aaaaaaaagh!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PetiteRae View Post
    Oh man I had one of those days today where you think that nothing else can possibly go wrong, and things just keep going wrong!!! I should NOT have got out of bed this morning aaaaaaaagh!!!
    if you IP is not lying to me, you come from my favourite spanish city yet If you don't know the place, I can tell you where to get the best mojitos EVER,for only 5 e
    I wazzzz here

I'm always open to a good mojito, espesh a strawberry one and especially after a week like the week I've had!!!

I didn't realise you could tell where I was by the IP??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm always open to a good mojito, espesh a strawberry one and especially after a week like the week I've had!!!

I didn't realise you could tell where I was by the IP??
    I'm a moderator
    And it's funny cause... I wanted to tell you where to get the beststrawberry mojitos in Barcelona !! It's a little cuban pub, not very far from Sagrada Familia . Mojito cost 5 e and they put a lot of alcohol inside and... fresh strawberries This place doesn't look fancy from outside or even inside lol, but the staff is nice and it's a place where you can hide yourself I'm happoy to know this place, because it's not that easy to find something that nice in 2-3 days visits, but a friend of us showed us this one. Do you have some other places to recommend? My bf and I are kind of gourmets , we love good food
    I wazzzz here

Ah I've been told about this place but I've never managed to go!!!

Are you going to make a trip over one day? There's heaps of great restaurants of all types - my faves are a japanese all-you-can-eat, a bar called Foc, a place that does just paella, an argentinian with the best steak on this side of the atlantic, a basque tapas bar, and an ethiopian, and there's a good few very good catalan restaurants. Great sausage

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah I've been told about this place but I've never managed to go!!!

Are you going to make a trip over one day? There's heaps of great restaurants of all types - my faves are a japanese all-you-can-eat, a bar called Foc, a place that does just paella, an argentinian with the best steak on this side of the atlantic, a basque tapas bar, and an ethiopian, and there's a good few very good catalan restaurants. Great sausage
    I do visit Barcelone each few months, cause we currently live on Mallorca so it's super cheap and quick to get there.
    About the restaurants, we always eat Wok to Walk , it's really good We have also found one japanese restaurant near La Rambla .
    Tell me the name of the argentinian restaurant, we love meat so we would for sure try it. Paella is whatever, we have enough of paella here in Palma :p
    I wazzzz here

Mallorca, very nice!! I used to go there once a week for work - never got outta Palma though and have to say we always ended up in the same Irish pub near the port

There are Japanese all over the city but Fusion, the Udon and Yushino are the best... The argie is called nueve reinas, it's on either Mallorca or Valencia, just off Pg de Gracia on the side of La Pedrera. I've never been disappointed!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mallorca, very nice!! I used to go there once a week for work - never got outta Palma though and have to say we always ended up in the same Irish pub near the port

There are Japanese all over the city but Fusion, the Udon and Yushino are the best... The argie is called nueve reinas, it's on either Mallorca or Valencia, just off Pg de Gracia on the side of La Pedrera. I've never been disappointed!
    I'll try next time
    If you wanna some nice places to eat in Palma just ask, we also never leave palma so we know many places here
    I wazzzz here

I want to die. I can't take life anymore.