+ Follow This Topic
Page 38 of 405 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Come visit me Misombra....you'd enjoy it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    My friend got laid off the other day. Poor guy. His parents are loaded, though, so it's not a big deal. Still, he was trying to make it on his own without turning to mommy and daddy for support. Now they'll be picking up his car payments most likely.
    yeah, my housemate got made redundant a few weeks ago. But her parents are loaded as well, so her dad just put $5,000 in her account and pays her rent and everything. She's quite enjoying it, I think.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Come visit me Misombra....you'd enjoy it.
    hell yeah!!!

i was at a beach in connecticut recently and i hadn't been on one in so long. i just laid there listening to the waves and reading a book. it was heavenly.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How far is Albq from the big telescopes, M?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

not very far. a few hours of driving. abq is right in the center of nm so it doesn't take long to get anywhere in nm from here.

you planning a trip? or are you gonna finally tell your alien friends to phone earth?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you planning a trip? or are you gonna finally tell your alien friends to phone earth?
    LOL, mbe both.

I've never been to Vegas, and I have been meaning to take my sister on a trip in fall. She needs the break & tix are cheap. I wondered how far it was, but now I've checked I see its a good distance away. I should have come to visit when I was in Phoenix.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

lol i am so confused as to why people want to travel to phoenix. it is the worst hellhole ever that place.

everytime i drive through there i put the pedal to the metal to get the fuk out of there as quickly as possible.

if you want to see a beautiful town in arizona, go to flagstaff.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't go there by choice, I was invited to present a workshop. I've also been to Tucson, that was a bit more pleasant, at least the natnl park with all its cacti was beautiful.

Is it a holiday there? It is here.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I found a kitten last night.

No older than 2 weeks Im guessing. I was walking home from a party with the bf and we heard a tiny baby "meow" coming from the bushes. I was like I can hear it but I can not see it. then it came crawling into the street towards me and my bf. I was so excited, it was the exact type I wanted. Orange with stripes and blue eyes. It is so tiny, it can fit in the palm of my hand.

So we took her home, gave her some milk and she wouldnt drink it from a little bowl. So I got a baby bottle and she clawed that thing like she hasnt eaten in forever(which is possible, she was so skinny)

So now we have her and she's filthy and we have to take her to be seen and taken care of. Problem is, we only have money for my doctor visits this month which add up to 300+ dollars.

So I'm really sad that I wont be able to afford to keep her. I dont want to keep her around my daughter while she's so dirty because I fear it may be unhealthy for her. But I only wish I could afford to have her taken care of. I am really sad about this seeing as I wanted a kitten so bad and it's such a coincidence that it's the exact type I wanted.

The sadder part is there were other kittens there, but they were in the bush somewhere and we could not find them. There were at least two more. The mother was nowhere to be found.

Sigh...We're carrying her to the Humane Society later this afternoon.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like a pregnant queen dropped her brood in the bushes. The mother was probably out looking for food.

Someone will adopt her, Nish. Good job rescuing her. When you are able, return the favour and adopt a pet from the shelter. Except for one (gift), our cats have always been strays or adopted from the shelter.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

My [Ex]girlfriend... what a bitch.

Haha, one day she even talked about celibacy, when we met, she told me she hadn't had sex for three months, lol. Once you pop your cherry, there is no celibacy, especially when you have shagged half of the town.
    Last edited by boobaa; 11-08-09 at 06:46 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

i enjoyed having my car in the mechanic with all kinds of crap wrong with it.

i'm blessed to have a good mechanic who is not a crook.

and tomorrow i'll enjoy taking the bus to a meeting.

i enjoyed having to turn off the breaker to my stove because it started sparking and threatening to explode.

damn 50's stoves don't work for shit!

Miso, wrong thread
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~