+ Follow This Topic
Page 392 of 405 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Some creep who texted and called excessively and said all the normal bullshit decided to cancel our first date
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

A while ago, I was in car accident, and tonight I just found out the driver of the car I hit passed away. And he seemed absolutely fine at the scene. Can life get any worse at this point...?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    A while ago, I was in car accident, and tonight I just found out the driver of the car I hit passed away. And he seemed absolutely fine at the scene. Can life get any worse at this point...?
    That IS sad news; you must feel awful. I am very sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No life cant get any worse, at least not for him. But you still have priviledge to screw up so many things others dont. So its better to appreciate life before its too late.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-01-14 at 12:07 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That IS sad news; you must feel awful. I am very sorry.
    Thanks. :S Just trying to take it day by day and figure out more about it by doing online research. I know for sure he was from Philadelphia, and I have his name/some information from insurance paperwork. Sooo yeah, that's where I'm at...

And thank you, PC.
    Last edited by Rowen; 15-01-14 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling

some people have bad and some people have BAD with a capital b days!! well at least you got out of that car accident intact i guess.

Eh, I have a talent for having bad days... But there's always a chance he died of causes which had nothing to do with the accident. I don't know for certain, either way.

hearing a good friends relationship concerns with her ldr bf. the guy is a clear douchebag, he breaks up, comes back, breaks up & she is basically a back up at this point and seems to accept it. wtf
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Got to witness my Dad degrading the poor waitress at the pizza shop we went to... And to top it off, he made a racist remark to her. Yay...

Prommies and mod celebrities, who don't actually dispense any advice, but would rather flounce around forums making non-points to boost their post counts. Dickheads. GTFO out of advice forums, if that's your ****ing game.

I successfully analyzed what went wrong with Dave after an OP on here asked for advice... But it's too late to do anything about it, I know. :S So, it's not really annoying, but..kinda disappointing?

I hope he finds happiness, regardless of whether or not we get a second chance later in life when I become the person I need to be for myself and he does likewise for himself (that is, of course, if that's his decision...I can't make it for him, and it'd be wretched of me to even try to do so.). Despite our rough patches and differences, he's probably the best man I ever dated..

I'm sorry, darling..whatever road you take. Wherever you are.. :S

^ that is loving, rowen.

My cat isn't feeling well, I wonder if she sometimes feels bad when I do this week has been a rough one and she having some mobility issues.

Everything pretty much pissed me off today..
    Starting in the morning, up to uni, during lectures, on the way back, at home making dinner, eating it and even watching one of my favorite movies was annoying as if all the worlds mosquitos biting me at the same time.
    Today was just not my day and I feel that tomorrows going to be no better. I want a hole, a hole so deep, that no light can ever shine inside.

And God, I hate women, why do you exist? To torment me, is that it?
    Last edited by Archie; 16-02-14 at 12:14 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My daughter had brain surgery last Monday, and now she is home with pain so severe, she is vomiting up her meds, and no one knows why. We went to the local community hospital last night, and now I am thinking of taking her back to UCLA.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Watching a good friend have their marriage dissolve on Valentine's Day yesterday. It seems so senseless, they both refuse to listen to the other, yet they each keep blaming each other. Watching adults act like selfish clueless kids bugs me big time!