+ Follow This Topic
Page 394 of 405 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Nerve is usually a burning/stinging/pins and needles sensation that may be isolated or may spread to other parts of the body during activity and may cause loss of strength, coordination, or sensation.

Muscular pain is usually described achy, and increases with movement and pressure.

http://ducatchiropractic.com/2010/12/muscle-pain-joint-pain-and-nerve-pain-whats-the-difference/
    Thanks Vash. So it is muscular. It is an old injury from more 10 years ago. Finally found a Chinese doctor who made it better few years ago but he has since left the clinic. The pain comes back during periods of stress or after bad sleeping positions.
    Last edited by asdfg789; 25-02-14 at 10:16 PM. Reason: typo

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Thanks Vash. So it is muscular. It is an old injury from more 10 years ago. Finally found a Chinese doctor who made it better few years ago but he has since left the clinic. The pain comes back during periods of stress or after bed sleeping positions.
    You need massages! and ibuprofen.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You need massages! and ibuprofen.
    I gotta tell my son to marry a nurse

WTF did you mean by - Ugh in that context. Not impressed. At all.

Myself........

traffic and shitty ass drivers!
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I might have sinusitis :/ I can smell swimming pool all the time :/

Plus: I really hate waiting for the exam's results. I always get psycho over refreshing the website with results and get disappointed every time. It always takes them at least 2 weeks to post results online, I really hate it.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 13-03-14 at 05:09 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Dealing with idiots. You depend on a person to take steps, and they **** all of it up, which means you spend the evening up solving it so that you each seem presentable to supervisor.

I decided to be nice and get lunch for my brother, his fiance, and my mother since I was hungry anyway. I called my brother, thinking he'd ask his fiance, to ask what they'd want and bounced ideas off of them. So, finally, after agreeing on something for lunch, I went to the store and got the necessary stuff... Then, I went home and waited about forty five minutes for them to get there before starting to prepare said food, at which point my brother's fiance told me that we couldn't have the stuff I bought for lunch because she just had chicken last night (I bought chicken like my brother and I agreed upon)... So, then after scrapping said lunch plan, I asked them to tell me what they'd like to have for lunch...and after another half hour (By this time, I was severely hungry), my brother's fiance convinced my brother to go shopping at some expensive stores by the highway and to not have lunch at all. So, I basically spent an insanely long amount of time trying to do something nice and buying a bunch of food when I should've just bought for my mother and I... God, I really hate my brother's fiance...

What Annoyed you today

That was not very nice.

2 things annoyed me: a computer virus and a cousin got married on saturday and my cousin read on a ig page of his female bff ( yeah that is all they are bs) he wrote on her pic with him at the wedding " love you beautiful." wtf man, telling that to another female who is not your bride, my cousin, is ****ed up and to do it while still at your own wedding. this guy wants to **** that chick no question.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

My fourth Mountain Dew can is empty.

I haven't had mountain dew for yeeeeeaaaaarrrrs makes me want to get me some.

I hit my knee last night and it is so swollen and sore today

For whatever reason looked up an acquaintances profile and saw her together with a guy I know. It's stupid what my mind can do to me... I feel devastated all over again. It's not funny.. I need help.

Thats why I block exes on FB. Just too hard to see them.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 20-03-14 at 03:27 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will