+ Follow This Topic
Page 396 of 405 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

I'd love to be in a tear circle .. what a sweet name for it with you and Exeter. *embraces and wails*

Had a tiff with my cousin over a guy she is dating because I know from others firsthand seeing he is a cheat.
    Chat didn't go well, smh.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^ dimitar .. for spamming up the forum today. wtg and reported.

Wow. Funny. I was just about to say the exact same thing as dollhouse. That's what annoyed me today, for sure.

Haha like they say...great minds. I reported them.

As did I. And I don't doubt that with you, dollhouse, but I don't really know if I'd call my mind "great." LOL!

You guys check out page 3 and 4 of this section. That spam never gets removed.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Speaking of elections the way we were in another thread.... I think I should run for Love Forum moderator. LOL! I come here enough that I would enjoy having the ability to remove spam when people report it or I even catch it myself and stuff like that.

Vote for The Evil Jester for Love Forum Moderator. I promise to give balloon doggies to all. I promise to kill your enemies in a discreet way that will never trace back to you. I promise to scream random profanities for no reason what so ever at the most inappropriate of times! I promise to delete spam from this message board as it is discovered. I promise to keep at least one of those promises, but maybe not the others. LOL!

We had power out for hours today when back home after work.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Power outages SUCK. My apartment is frustratingly prone to them, and when they do happen it is often DAYS before we get our power back. It sucks because virtually everything I want to do with my down time involves something that would require power. Not to mention, if you are in the time of year where it gets dark earlier, then even the few things you can do without power start to become impossible when it gets too dark.

One of the most frustrating things is to be in the middle of a power outage, and be literally SURROUNDED everywhere you look by people who have either already gotten their power back.... or never even lost it in the first place.... and you are still sitting in the dark wondering when the Hell they are going to bother to fix yours. I swear sometimes I think my apartment complex is literally their last priority. You'd think an apartment complex would be pretty high up since so many people live in them. You'd think the priority would be places that NEED it like hospitals and places that have large populations. I shouldn't be seeing the frigging Burger King across the street from me has power back already and I'm still sitting in the dark with countless elderly residents who also live in the same complex.

What annoyed me this weekend: On Saturday, I was taking pictures of the beautiful view at the top of a cliff at a creek my friends and I were at. I was on my way back down when I stepped on one slippery patch and I slipped. I slid all the way down the cliff, into the pool of water below, with my phone in my hand! That would have been annoying enough, but the phone I lost was a replacement I'd purchased the week prior because I fell into a different creek with my phone in my pocket.... My week-old phone was lost in the abyss, and I had to buy a whole new phone at full price because I couldn't find it. The girl taking pictures on her phone next to me also slipped down the same cliff with her phone, too lol. Rough day for sure, although it could have been worse. Lesson learned: do not ever bring your phone near water. Leave it in the car!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

The train situation in my city. They have been ridiculously late, ridiculously overcrowded, and they don't do anything to improve the situation. The trains they are having to repair are going to be unavailable for MONTHS. You think they'd figure something out like getting in more trains or at least more cars on existing trains. But, they don't care. They know people have to get to work, so they know most of their customers will have no choice anyway.

On the way in this morning my train kept just stopping... and sitting there for what would feel like forever... basically for no reason. I've gotten used to it, so it usually is nothing more than a minor annoyance, but for some reason I can't even understand today it was just P*$$*NG me off. By the time I got to work, I was damn near ready to murder somebody.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 19-08-16 at 06:05 AM.

Upset tummy ~ both ways it can be :[ Not good this morning. I may have to go back to bed & skip all my morning work until after noon.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

So, this wasn't just today, but one that seems to happen a lot at my company, and I can just never understand it. It takes a bit of explaining. Our elevator banks are a little different. We have two separate elevator banks. Each has six elevators total, with three elevators on each wall. On each wall there is a number pad where you enter the number of your floor BEFORE you get on the elevator. Weird to people who aren't used to is, but once you've worked here a few days it is second nature to you.

I can't tell you how many times I come up to the elevators only for some a-hole to be standing right in front of the buttons while waiting for their elevator. Mind you, I'm not talking about a day where the elevator banks are crowded, so they don't have much of anywhere to stand. There is PLENTY of room, yet they choose to stand in the way of the buttons other people are going to have to use. Grand scheme of things, it really isn't THAT big a deal, but for some reason stuff like that is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. It's in a similar vein to people who stand around blocking up the hallway while having a conversation, or have a conversation right in front of the doors to the rest room.

It just takes some damn common sense and consideration. When I press the elevator buttons for my floor, I then get the HELL out of the way of the buttons and stand to wait for my elevator where I'm not in he way. If somebody stops to talk to me in the hallway, I step to the side so we leave plenty of room for people to walk past us without having to walk around us, ask us to move, or walk through our conversation. If somebody stops to talk to me right in front of the rest room door, I punch them right in the face. LOL! No, I'm kidding. I will walk out of the way of the doors so we don't have our conversation right on top of people trying to have some privacy.

Again, it really isn't that big a deal so I have no idea why stuff like that annoys me so much, but it has just always been a bit of a pet peeve for me.

I had to come home for lunch because I spilled coffee all over my white blouse at morning work break today. I'm too clumsy.