+ Follow This Topic
Page 397 of 405 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

My dumb internet. It does this thing where, for no reason at all, it randomly decides to reject all the settings and change everything. I mean, I deserve that for having Comcast, but it's really annoying.

anything and everything with the election. can't wait for this part of the bs to be done with and after the election the next part will begin. i laughed at the sound bites of trump being trump with access hollywood lmao and of all people hillary clinton saying its horrendous for trump to be president after that got "leaked", this idiot seems to forget her husband was doing as bad if not worse and he was president at the time. what a hypocritical f uck.
    Last edited by Exeter19; 09-10-16 at 06:37 AM.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^ Isn't that the truth!

My aunt lives in Florida and my mother forced her out and to her home here for the time being, husband, pets, kids and all.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

This website TBH. I wonder if someone didn't hack here and deliberately block all ips of regulars. Something seems peculiar to me. If anyone else wants to weigh in, by all means please chime in.

that wouldn't surprise me at all, topaz.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

One of my co workers is an asshole and I had my fill of this douche... if he keeps his shit act up I will be forced to take him down a few pegs which will result in his firing for certain...one more free pass then that is it for me.

Why is it that the people with THE most annoying laugh in the world somehow have to laugh every two GOD DAMN seconds?! ARGH! Believe me, I HATE sounding like "that guy," but there is this lady who sits at one of the desks across the wall from me and she has the loudest most obnoxious laugh..... and I swear it is like every two seconds she is cackling at something. Sometimes I wonder if she's ever actually working. She's always talking on the phone to somebody (I assume work-related, but who knows) and laughing that grating, annoying laugh.

I'm actually NOT a very easily distracted person. I am usually really good at tuning out background noise I do not wish to hear. I'm actually surprisingly hard to annoy.... but she is SO frigging LOUD!

It annoys the shit out of me when I see college students on campus blindly walk through crosswalks without waiting their turn (sometimes there's a never ending mass of students and they don't allow cars to pass through), and it also annoys me when bicyclists/skateboarders go the wrong away (against traffic) and blaze through intersections without stopping, as if they have the right of way to travel unimpeded through a stop sign.

It is kind of embarrassing that college students can be so clueless or apathetic to the rules of the road. I expect more out of college students, who are supposed to represent intellectual minds. I would expect them to behave like mature adults.

Rib cage pain ~ hurting my from morning til now & no idea why I even have it. Does dehydration cause that? IDK
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Have you been coughing a lot, because I have pains in my ribs from excessive coughing.

People who won't unload a dishwasher. Or wash dishes. Plain lazy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Agreed, lovebroken. That was one of my minor annoyances with my best friend when he and I were roommates. I wasn't much of a cook, so whenever we made dinner, he did most of the cooking. So, because of that I insisted I do the dishes. To me, that is a fair balance. However, what that means is I do all the dishes used for the meal. All those used in making it, all those used in eating it.

What that does NOT mean is that the dishes are simply my chore. In other words, that doesn't mean you have your own separate midnight snack you make for yourself, dirtying up several bowls/dishes/utensils, etc. and you then leave them for me. I'm not sure if he thought I'd just clean them or he was just that lazy, but the dishes that were 100% his would always pile up in the sink for MONTHS.

As it is, though, I have to admit he and I really only had very minor differences like that. We didn't stop rooming together because we could no longer stand it. More than anything, we just both needed more space. Me especially. I was starting to look like a horder just because I didn't have any room for all my stuff. LOL! He and I are still best friends, it was just time.

God damnit ~ while I was offline two of my threads got locked :[ & I wanted to post in my Broken Hearts venting thread today. Why does this forum need a 30 day lock it should be 60 days or 90 days, I know you, lovebroken pushed for the loveadmin to change this & even wrote a thread in suggestions & nothing was done. No wonder people leave here who've been long time members.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Went to see an apartment. Apartment looked totally different than on the photos. Realtor said they took pictures of another apartment that is not for rent.
    Actual apartment was terrible. What a waste of time.

That fu cker in Love section spamming 5 pages worth. POS What a treat to return here too. Jokes!

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^^^^^^ OMFG ~ Was wondering what that all was when I opened the site this morning. Looks like you posting stopped them, megvoh. WTG you :]

Winter forum spam, signifies Xmas soon hehehehe
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ