+ Follow This Topic
Page 399 of 405 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

It makes me mad, really mad and then that steals my happiness from me because I am having less than positive feelings with in me. Sometimes wish I could find a whole new group of people IRL to spend my days or nights with. That is awful to say and think.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

It isn't awful OF YOU if they are guilty of putting these feelings in your head. Sometimes in life we make the mistake of letting the wrong people in and sadly we pay for that mistake. If these ARE the wrong people, then you deserve better anyway. By the same token, don't let the bad people make you unwilling to trust the few good ones you do find. That can be very hard. Sometimes it seems like there ARE no good ones left. They are out there, though, and they are worth finding even so much more so because of the bad ones.

Someone is burning something and is coming into my place. Smells awful.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

The United States Postal Service. I have grown to HATE them with a burning white hot passion. I don't know why, but I am always such a big kid when it comes to getting packages. Which is actually a lot of fun..... until it comes to things being delayed. I cannot help it, that is like a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Like to ridiculous rage levels of p*ssed off.

Well, I have a package that was estimated to be delivered today. The most recent update was from over the weekend saying my package is "In transit to destination" and nothing more. Normally, on the day something is supposed to be delivered, early in the day the tracking would be updated to be "out for delivery." So far, not only has that not happened, but there are still no further updates in the tracking. Still just "in transit to the destination." I made the mistake of googling that status, curious if I could find a more descriptive explanation of what that really means....

And I find nothing but tons of people complaining about seeing this status, and their package just gets lost. The good news, at least, is the MOST of them said it eventually shows up. Now, normally this sort of thing would p*$$ me off, but I'd deal and wait for my package to come...

But this is a custom item. Something I had made by an Etsy seller. So, this is NOT just something that can easily be replaced like something I ordered on Amazon. So, of course, I'm like a million times more excited to receive the item, and of course, a million times more p*$$ed off for it to be out in limbo with no idea of where it is or if/when it will be delivered. I HATE the USPS.

Fact most of posters disappeared and regularly posted on threads drop and need bumping. BUMP BumP bUmpiNg up

I am trying contacts for the first time because I want to be able to actually see when I got to my comic cons/horror cons and wear a mask. ....I've blanked out in a white hot rage and murdered about 3,000 people.... but I've still yet to be able to get the contacts in on my own.

Okay.... so maybe I'm exaggerating the rage they instill in me just a bit. ....I've only actually killed about 2,500 people. From what I've read, a lot of people have the same amount of trouble getting used to it, so I can probably eventually get the hang of it....

But I am seriously not sure it is worth it given how angry it makes me.

My Husband.....

...Did...did you want to share details? I mean, looking at your post count, that was literally your first and so far only post here and that was all you wanted to say? LOL!

I'm annoyed that Katy Perry's live stream is done with. I was obsessed with it and so were some of my other friends who love her music. We had watching parties

I'm the last person to have posted in this section since on here. People disappear off here quick.

That they do. I remember when this forum used to be busy all the time. I mean, it's not like it was SUPER crazy busy, but it had plenty of activity. If I missed just a few days it was crazy catching back up. Now, if I miss a few days... there's barely anything to catch up on anyway.

It seems overly active and all are around and then blink and all are gone. I am going to have to start bumping threads again. I cannot count how many times I have asked for that lock to be set at 2 months not one, it looks abandoned on here when it is all locked up in most of the sections.

Frankly, I think the lock feature should just be removed. Or at least set to something really long like 6 months. I've said this before, but I just don't understand the point. About the only benefit I see to that is that trolls can't come on and post pointless messages on a bunch of really old threads just to be annoying. But, trolls are going to be annoying if they want to be annoying. They'll find other ways.

As for a legitimate user actually posting a REAL response on something very old.... I don't really see why that is such a big deal. Some people find that annoying, personally I never understood why. If the topic is so old nobody is still interested in talking about it, then nobody has to talk about it. Other topics will soon bury it all over again. On the other hand, maybe some people who participated in the thread originally will be interested in discussing it more..... or maybe people who missed it the last time will be interested in chiming in. So, really, I see no harm in letting people post on a thread regardless of its age or inactivity.

That would save us having to constantly bump ongoing threads we still use, or otherwise risk them getting locked just because we aren't currently using them. Things like our movie club thread that we probably WILL use again, but maybe just don't while a current round is ongoing, or while we are taking a short break.

I got my purse stolen from my workplace the culprit came into my salon (I was on my own!) from the back door and I feel so lucky I wasn't aware as I might have been endangered if I was to investigate!!
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Stepping in cat throw up. Every summer like clockwork she sicks up somewhere and I stumble around half awake barefoot and step in it