+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I tried to make love to her and now she doesn't wanna talk to me + says it's over :(

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Stop calling her. Start moving on. You've been with her for over a year and not had sex..it is time to move on. If she does call you back, tell her that you are ready for an adult relationship and that means sex. If she doesn't want that, tell her not to call you anymore.
    This ^^^ and that means no flowers either.

Why is everyone so keen on apologizing all the time?
    Because it's what evolved humans tend to do when they've offended and/or are wishing they hadn't done or said what they did or said.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I want to go to her school and take 1 hour off her day, which I think she has, to apologize about the matter in person. If I apologize through cell phone, she will get angry and will hang up the phone, she has done that before. There were situations before when I tried to apologize through cell phone, didn't work. I apologized in person, it worked. I don't force my schedule on her, it's not like I am kidnapping her for a whole day. If she doesn't wanna go out, I have a plan B: I will give her the flowers and the letter, and will leave. If she accepts to have a drink, the letter won't be needed as I will apologize orally.

She won;t invite me to meet her at her school, that's for sure.

You're a hopeless cause and you have an agenda that no one, including her will talk you out of. If she wants to be with you then she will call you.

I'm finding your insistance on forcing yourself on her (in all ways now) to be annoying and juvenile. Do what you will but for her sake, I hope she learns to stop blowing guys until she's sure that they are the one for her and can feel safe enough for intercourse. How many buys does one virgin blow before she actually gets down to true sexual intimacy. Things that make an older generational woman go hmmmmmm!

As for you, I hope you learn to stop insisting on forcing yourself on a woman whether it be with your own seduction techniques or not listening to her when she doesn't want to speak to you. Granted her wishy/washy ways have told you that "NO" very well means "well maybe" but that's no excuse for you not listening.

HIA.. I concede that this dude needs to get a clue. My bad. Not only because its disrespectful but because it's hindering his ability to be attractive to the opposite sex and for the opposite sex to feel safe enough with him to do him proper.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-04-13 at 02:40 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Because it's what evolved humans tend to do when they've offended and/or are wishing they hadn't done or said what they did or said.
    What constitutes an evolved human? Homo sapiens sapiens. That's what we all are.

I don't know what you'd consider me, but I certainly have the foresight to tell if I'm going to regret my actions, and not do them if I would want to apologize afterward. If my actions offend someone, that's for them to deal with, and unless they misunderstood or I did something unintentionally, there's no apologizing. I also hate receiving apologies for the same reason. You knew what you were doing before you did it. Either don't be an asshole to me, or leave me alone after you do it, but don't try to appease me with empty words.

Donaldplozha, you are pathetic. Don't was any more time on this worthless bitch.

I don't know what you'd consider me, but I certainly have the foresight to tell if I'm going to regret my actions, and not do them if I would want to apologize afterward.
    Can one get anymore ego driven then you Backup? Apologizing isn't about you, its about the other person and how you've offended them. Your action you're in control of but how could you possibly know how others are going to react to what you think is perfectly fine? What you may not regret, may offend another... in that case, you say "I'm sorry" if you care about them and are indeed sorry that what you did or said made them feel like shit. Anything less and it boarders on sociopathic tendencies with lack of empathy.

You have too low confidence. You are trying to compensate it with material stuff like candy and flowers. Ofcourse if she hadnt had sex then there will be kindergarden attitude.

Remember that girls change their mind very quickly. Its called temporary truth. If she felt like having sex at first that could be 100% truth. But next moment she can change her mind because of any little thing and it will be true emotions too.

I once apologised girl after being harsh with her body - she didnt even understand what are im talking about for a moment because incident was 11 hours ago. But she did remember my apology and made me look like a fool in front of people later. I will never apologise about that kind of stuff again. Its just giving them too much confidence - confidence to putt you under and become queens themself.

After all she might even wana apologise you for ruining your hopes, denying you as a man, crushing your already tiny ego. She dont have to apologise about your hotel expenses and other BS you spend on her because she didnt ask for that and had no idea what you up to.

For me it looks like something was bothering her but she didnt tell - its almost like lies. Still she acted brave but couldnt proceed. Moments like that is very importand in relationship. If you cant open up about stuff that bothering you and talk with your partner like a friend then theres gona be a huge problems.

Your plan sounds good however go for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234