+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: is it difficult to find that girl?????

NO JOKE! You can always get who you really desire

Hello there,

Let's face it. There is probably nothing in the world that gives a man greater pleasure than knowing that he is capable to get any girl/women he wants. But for many guys, getting a date/relationship seem like rocket science and usually find themselves depressed or heartbroken due to not being able to get any dates.

Worst of all if they are in a relationship which is totally not how they expected and soon realizing that they have been with the wrong girl/woman from the very beginning.

I reviewed a book by Fred Baker and here is my personal experience that I will share with you. So does Fred Baker's offering "30 Girlfriends In 2 Years" really live up to the hype and teach you how to turn the tables on understanding girls/women to get hundreds of dates/relationships as well as to transform your whole life for the better?

Let's find out...

At first look, you'll quickly realize the amazing wealth of information contained within the books he provides. It starts off with the fundamentals, which really makes sense if you want to get your problem sorted out permanently.

Here you'll discover the reasons why most men will never be able to score for the “one” female they always wanted or any females for the matter of fact. He also discusses about a few very important key point which is essential for those who are having problem getting a date/relationship...

As a result, by reading his simple to understand Book, it seems like what has been shared could be easily practice due to the amount of motivation and confidence he conveys. FYI, he conveys his message in a story form of his life and how situations can easily be solved as long as a man has the basic skills under his sleeves.

He also provides some easy to remember tips that could instantly be implemented when preparing for a date or even for spicing up one’s relationship.

Are there any downsides to the book? Well, for one, this is NOT an instant cure for understanding girls/women. Those techniques that are taught will take some time, effort and commitment on your part to truly understand how you can understand females. But like any self-improvement endeavor that is worth undertaking, that should be expected, don't you agree?

That said, Fred more than makes up for it by including exclusive bonus books (among 5 other bonuses) where he reveals 69 tried-and-tested "romantic ideas" which you can use right away to put a smile on your partners face. These will certainly come in handy if you need to “get down to busineess in bed" tonight!

One thing I really like about this book and what makes it stand out from the veritable avalanche of resources on dating/relationship - is the bottom line of how by understanding the circumstances and how it is really intended, does really help an average man improve his charisma and skills, AND at the same time being able to get basically anyone you really desire as long as the tips are being closely followed.And that's what makes this book so special.

All in all, 30 Girlfriends In 2 Years offers very solid and practical information - and is arguably the most complete system to understand girls/woman to get hundreds of dates/relationships. If you want to be the kind of superb lover who has the natural ability just like CASANOVA and be in control all the time, then this book is exactly what you need especially if you are in a hurry to go to prom.

The faster you read this book till completion, the faster you can make a difference for yourself. Good Luck buddy.. I wish you all the best.

Source(s):

For more information on how you can get hundreds of dates/relationships and supercharge your dating life, go here:

www(dot)12becasanova(dot)com

p/s: You'll get your answer there. I am sure of it and brother, you just need a little more self confidence and you'll be all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LoveSifu View Post
    Hello there,

Let's face it. There is probably nothing in the world that gives a man greater pleasure than knowing that he is capable to get any girl/women he wants. But for many guys, getting a date/relationship seem like rocket science and usually find themselves depressed or heartbroken due to not being able to get any dates.

Worst of all if they are in a relationship which is totally not how they expected and soon realizing that they have been with the wrong girl/woman from the very beginning.

I reviewed a book by Fred Baker and here is my personal experience that I will share with you. So does Fred Baker's offering "30 Girlfriends In 2 Years" really live up to the hype and teach you how to turn the tables on understanding girls/women to get hundreds of dates/relationships as well as to transform your whole life for the better?

Let's find out...

At first look, you'll quickly realize the amazing wealth of information contained within the books he provides. It starts off with the fundamentals, which really makes sense if you want to get your problem sorted out permanently.

Here you'll discover the reasons why most men will never be able to score for the “one” female they always wanted or any females for the matter of fact. He also discusses about a few very important key point which is essential for those who are having problem getting a date/relationship...

As a result, by reading his simple to understand Book, it seems like what has been shared could be easily practice due to the amount of motivation and confidence he conveys. FYI, he conveys his message in a story form of his life and how situations can easily be solved as long as a man has the basic skills under his sleeves.

He also provides some easy to remember tips that could instantly be implemented when preparing for a date or even for spicing up one’s relationship.

Are there any downsides to the book? Well, for one, this is NOT an instant cure for understanding girls/women. Those techniques that are taught will take some time, effort and commitment on your part to truly understand how you can understand females. But like any self-improvement endeavor that is worth undertaking, that should be expected, don't you agree?

That said, Fred more than makes up for it by including exclusive bonus books (among 5 other bonuses) where he reveals 69 tried-and-tested "romantic ideas" which you can use right away to put a smile on your partners face. These will certainly come in handy if you need to “get down to busineess in bed" tonight!

One thing I really like about this book and what makes it stand out from the veritable avalanche of resources on dating/relationship - is the bottom line of how by understanding the circumstances and how it is really intended, does really help an average man improve his charisma and skills, AND at the same time being able to get basically anyone you really desire as long as the tips are being closely followed.And that's what makes this book so special.

All in all, 30 Girlfriends In 2 Years offers very solid and practical information - and is arguably the most complete system to understand girls/woman to get hundreds of dates/relationships. If you want to be the kind of superb lover who has the natural ability just like CASANOVA and be in control all the time, then this book is exactly what you need especially if you are in a hurry to go to prom.

The faster you read this book till completion, the faster you can make a difference for yourself. Good Luck buddy.. I wish you all the best.

Source(s):

For more information on how you can get hundreds of dates/relationships and supercharge your dating life, go here:

www(dot)12becasanova(dot)com

p/s: You'll get your answer there. I am sure of it and brother, you just need a little more self confidence and you'll be all right.
    I just read all that pish before i realised it was a fckn plug for an interweb book. arsehole. Hope your next shit is a hedghog.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234