View Poll Results: Spit or Swallow.....

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a girl........I would NEVER do that!

6 12.50%
  • I'm a girl.......I do it, and hate it.

5 10.42%
  • I'm a girl.......I do it, and enjoy it!

12 25.00%
  • I'm a guy......I don't like it

0 0%
  • I'm a guy......I don't care as long as I'm getting head.

14 29.17%
  • I'm a guy.....every woman should do this!

11 22.92%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spit or Swallow?

I really enjoy giving someone I'm in love with oral sex. Swallowing their cum is intimate and makes me feel closer to them. It doesn't really taste bad and spitting it out seems kind of insulting. I enjoy it (maybe a bit too much lol)
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice

Swallowing feels godly depending on the girl. :p I've only been with one girl who really knew how to do it right... so right, in fact I was nearly inable to move because my body was so tingly and weak from it.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Swallowing feels godly depending on the girl. :p I've only been with one girl who really knew how to do it right...
    umm.... how do you swallow incorrectly??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    umm.... how do you swallow incorrectly??

raverboy
    You choke or gag

Hello All! New to site and want to put my two cents in. Totally swallow. It is not that bad. People are way too picky about their sex. If it feels good then do it. Quit worrying about every little thing. Shit, let it run down the side of your mouth, believe me, your man will more than likely be thrilled. Every man wants the cliche "lady in the street, but a freak in the bed".

As for the chick who just started not using condoms. Roll over into doggy style position and push it out while he's looking. Once again, more than likely he will like the view. Most men love sloppy wild sex or images that portray that. While you think, "**** my hair is crazy and my makeups smeared all over the place.", they think, "god damn, I have a hot ass freak of a woman".

Now, as much as a freak as I am, I do not dig screwing on the rag. I have never let a man go down on me all the way while bleeding. He can give the clit a quick kiss or lick, but that's as far as I'll allow. I have a very high libido so we just turn out the lights, get freaky, and then take a shower.

I'm a swallower. I think it's terribly impolite to spit it out. Giving head is fun...I'd never want to give my guy the idea I didn't like every bit of it!

Personally I don't see the problem in swallowing. It doesn't taste that bad, and I know if I were a dude I'd be offended if a girl spit it out. But then again I love giving blow-jobs so I guess I'm something of a novelty there too...
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

I've done both, but I prefer to spit just because when I swallow my throat hurts afterwords.

My boyfriend doesn't mind what one I prefer to do.

I swallow every now and then - because of the load of kisses I get afterwards indeed and the totally loving look on his face. Great.
    I don't like it that much though, so I don't do it all the time... I'm always afraid I can't refrain from gagging =/
    Last edited by Sweeney; 21-03-08 at 04:16 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I bet if you guys would give oral while she's menstruating (like real men do), she would swallow.
    Ahhh...I did. Not the best taste in the world, but god damn she loved it. She never even let me cum in her mouth...hell she used to be a squirter and would squirt in my mouth. Although one time I "accidentally" timed it wrong and got her back .

Kinda ironic considering when we first started I was new and she always kept pushing giving her oral onto me although I told her I wasn't very comfortable. She'd bring up the "I did you, why won't you do me?" "That's not fair." Oh well she was a dirty cheating slut anyways.

As for my vote...as long as I get to cum in the mouth, I don't care where it goes after. The one time I "accidentally" got to do it was probably the best. Although the idea of her swallowing is a bit of a turn on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She swallowed a few times, but not all of it, just a little because she said couldn't keep it all in her mouth, so she either swallows it, or gags/spits it all over me.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never used to swallow with any of my exes......only my current bf. I had to think about why, and then I realized that both my previous exes tasted bad (a very strong taste to it...) and one of them always came a LOT....there's no way I could've swallowed that much. I used to just spit into a towel.

My current bf doesn't blow a massive load, and his stuff doesn't taste bad, so he's the lucky one that gets the swallow. Someone once told me if a guy eats a lot of fruit, it tastes better.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just ate fresh pineapple, and bought some strawberries. And have navel's sitting in a basket, and a nectarine ripe and ready to eat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234