+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Have Perfect Sex

I so can't be bothered to sift through all that shit and find examples of your inscrutability. I guess I fail to communicate. Strangely, I don't feel I'm missing anything. If you would care to explain to me how my sex life isn't good enough, I may come back later and check for new posts.

But probably not.
    You have made up your mind. Don't come back.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by damoclesjones View Post
    Effective communication also requires that the people you are addressing make some effort to comphrehend - especially when the ideas are unfamiliar. So far only Aegis has demonstrated even the tiniest interest in doing this.

Nevertheless I certainly make mistakes - and can always improve my ability to explain myself. What exactly that I have said do you not comprehend - and would like to?
    My statement was made more on behalf of the couple of guys who seemed to show some interest, actually. Do you always make people work so hard to catch your meaning? Because the people you are alienating with your ineffective communication are far from idiots...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My statement was made more on behalf of the couple of guys who seemed to show some interest, actually.
    Who are they? There has been only one person who has shown even the vaguest whiff of real interest, Aegis. If she is happy to have you speak on her behalf, go ahead - but I'm fairly sure it would be clearer, not to mention more fruitful, for you to speak on your own behalf.

Do you always make people work so hard to catch your meaning?
    No, but a happy consequence of saying what I do in the way I do is that only people who are interested do catch my meaning. For them there is some small effort, like there is in any original and creative interchange. Although it doesn't feel that way, it certainly seems like "working so hard" to others.

Because the people you are alienating with your ineffective communication are far from idiots...
    I'm sure they are intellectually very clever, yes; but this has nothing to do with being able to grasp the point I am making. I could, and have, made a very similar point to a five year old.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think so. It's just that a 5 year old wouldn't call you on your lack of clarity.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The fact that only a few of us have addressed you without insult or frustration in no way indicates that the rest of us are confused and don't understand. I understand perfectly well what your point is, it isn't something new and it certainly hasn't opened up the world for me. Your ideas stretch back hundreds and hundreds of years, nothing you are saying is new information nor is it useful information. What you are preaching is something along the lines of having faith in the biblical God. I say that because it is no more than a matter of believing in what you are preaching. You offer no basis in reality, rather you suggest we listen to your opinions and read books written by people with similar views. And while what you offer is all nice and good, it is nothing more than opinion or an idea which for most of us means nothing. You have yet to provide any practical means of achieving eternal bliss, only vague ideas. So you can talk all you want about us not achieving great oneness but all that to me is "Give yourself to Lord Jesus Christ." Which, if you haven't gathered is like ear poison to me.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

TD, I would give you rep every single day if the system would let me. You're a really amazing guy. I love the way you communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Very well said!

By the way, I notice you're in A2. So am I. And actually, so is Slickyboy. That's kind of crazy.
    That is crazy
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

The fact that only a few of us have addressed you without insult or frustration in no way indicates that the rest of us are confused and don't understand.
    I didn't suggest as much.

I understand perfectly well what your point is...
    I am not sure you do, but of course its not up to you to convince me.

it isn't something new and it certainly hasn't opened up the world for me.
    Possibly because you only think you understand, possibly because I have done nothing but scratch the surface here.

Your ideas stretch back hundreds and hundreds of years, nothing you are saying is new information nor is it useful information.
    Essentially, no, it is not new information - but it goes back much further than a mere few centuries. The form is new.

What you are preaching is something along the lines of having faith in the biblical God.
    A biblical, aka completely abstract time-and-space bound god has nothing to do with this.

I say that because it is no more than a matter of believing in what you are preaching.
    Belief is a mental-emotional abstract state, again nothing to do with this.

You offer no basis in reality, rather you suggest we listen to your opinions and read books written by people with similar views.
    Well yes. This is not too unusual is it?

And while what you offer is all nice and good, it is nothing more than opinion or an idea which for most of us means nothing.
    Yes, this is because it is nothing. To the self - the mental-emotional-physical self the extraordinary vividness and intelligence of the present moment is indeed "nothing" - it cannot imagine it or experience it in the normal (note; "normal" not "natural") way.

You have yet to provide any practical means of achieving eternal bliss, only vague ideas.
    In my original post there are some practical means. I have also offered some to Aegis (about worry/desire). Most of the rest of what I have said in this thread is response to extraordinarily juvenile insults. I have responded calmly and without hysteria because I know I am capable of idiotic knee-jerk responses too. I can offer more by way of practical advice, if you are interested - but I doubt you are.

So you can talk all you want about us not achieving great oneness but all that to me is "Give yourself to Lord Jesus Christ." Which, if you haven't gathered is like ear poison to me.
    Yes, and so it should be. Nevertheless you are quite mistaken in identifying what I am saying with what cult leaders and priests say. Again, I can explain - if you are interested. If on the other hand you think you already "perfectly understand me" and that it is neither "new" or "useful" information, then I suggest you do not respond again as our time is precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis
    Godd#@nit. I come across as a woman? Now I feel gay.
    ........and that after saying you were the only person interested, too. Go figure. Don't worry about it, A. You're a caveman to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Godd#@nit. I come across as a woman? Now I feel gay.
    Hey honey.

Here picture of me. You like?

Oohhh, Eurasian. You are sooo hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oohhh, Eurasian. You are sooo hot.
    I got hot for you. Me laik chu tush yor bom plaise.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    I got hot for you. Me laik chu tush yor bom plaise.
    What about your kolpophobia?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What about your kolpophobia?
    aye laik sho mush.

Okay, fellow smartasses. I'm off to the airport to pick up my boyfriend, who I haven't seen in two months, and have some of that perfect sex.

Hopefully, I'll be able (or keen) to understand just what the hell DJ is on about the next time I log on.

Now, everyone go have sex!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast