+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or...

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    And maybe that's also why there's the interest in MILFs. Generally, an earlier generation of women who act feminine and sexy. Most younger women don't "carry it" the same way these days.

When I go to the gym, the locker room is full of young guys who are talking about the women out at the pool...they don't talk about the teenage women or 20 somethings...they only talk about the MILFs. Interesting, huh?
    what is "feminine and sexy" to you isn't what it is to another. to me, your idea of feminine and sexy has to more with traditional typa things, if i'm hearing you right. some guys aren't into that. some guys go a girl who is independent and does her own thing. (heaven forbid.) and i don't know if guys prefering "milf's" has a lot to do with them being more "feminine." i would think it's because they're a little older, more experienced, and more interesting than younger girls.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what is "feminine and sexy" to you isn't what it is to another. to me, your idea of feminine and sexy has to more with traditional typa things, if i'm hearing you right. some guys aren't into that. some guys go a girl who is independent and does her own thing. (heaven forbid.)
    In my view, there is a difference between being independent and being feminine as I think a girl can do both. But I do agree on what you consider feminine and sexy is different from what I consider feminine and sexy.

and i don't know if guys prefering "milf's" has a lot to do with them being more "feminine." i would think it's because they're a little older, more experienced, and more interesting than younger girls.
    That does play a part in it, but I think it is also things like older females tend to create less drama and are more emotional stable as well being generally more confident and secure in their bodies. Which makes them more attractive in various ways than a 20 year old girl.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    In my view, there is a difference between being independent and being feminine as I think a girl can do both. But I do agree on what you consider feminine and sexy is different from what I consider feminine and sexy.

That does play a part in it, but I think it is also things like older females tend to create less drama and are more emotional stable as well being generally more confident and secure in their bodies. Which makes them more attractive in various ways than a 20 year old girl.
    The one thing I hate about older women, is they think they know it all.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    An intelligent 17 year old is far more ignorant than an intelligent 40 year old.

There's something about older women. It has to do with their experience, but also it's kind of taboo, just not disgustingly so. Plus what young guy wouldn't want to be used and discarded by Mrs. Robinson?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    The one thing I hate about older women, is they think they know it all.
    Not the ones down here. I have yet to run into one that has this attitude or mind set. They are either trophy wifes, gold diggers, or normal people.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    An intelligent 17 year old is far more ignorant than an intelligent 40 year old.

There's something about older women. It has to do with their experience, but also it's kind of taboo, just not disgustingly so. Plus what young guy wouldn't want to be used and discarded by Mrs. Robinson?
    I'm actually referring to any women who are older than me; not vashti, or 40 year old women specifically.

But whatever.

[QUOTE=Gribble;253230]An intelligent 17 year old is far more ignorant than an intelligent 40 year old./QUOTE]Uh ya............

A 17 year will not be as set in their ways as a 40 year old would be. So the 17 will more likey to be open to new ideas, thoughts, and experiences than the 40 year old would be.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I said nothing about being open to new ideas. I was speaking about ignorance. Knowledge, or lack thereof. 17 year olds are ignorant. 40 year olds are (or should be) less so. If at 17 you think you've amassed more knowledge than an intelligent person 23 years your senior you are especially ignorant.

I said nothing about being open to new ideas. I was speaking about ignorance. Knowledge, or lack thereof. 17 year olds are ignorant. 40 year olds are (or should be) less so. If at 17 you think you've amassed more knowledge than an intelligent person 23 years your senior you are especially ignorant.
    And the older you get the more set you are in your ways, also making you ignorant.

anachronistic Guest
    What if at 17, I know that I am smarter then some 23 year old friends, but am still open to ideas?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    And the older you get the more set you are in your ways, also making you ignorant.
    Absolutes are almost always absolutely wrong. There are plenty of older folks with open minds. My grandfather was a bigot and a republican in his younger days. He's since become a colorblind bleeding heart liberal.

Granted, many older folks are more set in their ways; however, that does not necessarily make them more ignorant than a youth. Less resourceful, yes, more ignorant, no.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    What if at 17, I know that I am smarter then some 23 year old friends, but am still open to ideas?
    I wrote it kind of weird, but I meant 23 years older, as in 40. I'm sure you are smarter than some 23 year olds. Perhaps even many 23 year olds. But I'm also pretty damn sure you're not smarter than a 23 year old who graduated college with a 4.0. Perhaps you will be when you finish college, but right now you aren't. Having an open mind is all well and good, but what good is it if that mind's half empty?

[QUOTE=misombra;253212]what is "feminine and sexy" to you isn't what it is to another. to me, your idea of feminine and sexy has to more with traditional typa things, if i'm hearing you right.

Nope. Not hearing me correctly. I'd bet of all the impressions I've gotten you, Misombra, that you are independent and feminine. That's a compliment

I think that part of being feminine or masculine is confidence and comfort with your gender.

Traditional types of things? Here's the interesting things about going to Europe or Asia or parts of the Middle East...the women I know outside of the US are doctors, lawyers, engineers, business executives, politicians....even a classical pianist. The are very intelligent, smart as hell. I know that US women are all that, too; but there's a difference you'll notice. A beach party with 20-somethings can move between science, history, philosophy, and current politics....that kind of worldliness is not common in the US.

They also like to dress in club attire and go out dancing til 4 am. Underneath the club attire, they retain their self respect and femininity. They're definitely proud to be women and they aren't in a constant battle/competition with the men. Relationships aren't politicized to the point that every ends up denying their gender. At 10 am the next day, we're at the beach. In between, they also know how to make men feel good about themselves--and 99 percent of the time, that doesn't mean this is expressed through sex. They just know how to do it-- a smile, a flirt, a sense that as a man you should live up to the woman you are with.

CAM, don't ever leave this forum. These young guys need you.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    [QUOTE=CAM;253277]
    what is "feminine and sexy" to you isn't what it is to another. to me, your idea of feminine and sexy has to more with traditional typa things, if i'm hearing you right.

Nope. Not hearing me correctly. I'd bet of all the impressions I've gotten you, Misombra, that you are independent and feminine. That's a compliment

I think that part of being feminine or masculine is confidence and comfort with your gender.

Traditional types of things? Here's the interesting things about going to Europe or Asia or parts of the Middle East...the women I know outside of the US are doctors, lawyers, engineers, business executives, politicians....even a classical pianist. The are very intelligent, smart as hell. I know that US women are all that, too; but there's a difference you'll notice. A beach party with 20-somethings can move between science, history, philosophy, and current politics....that kind of worldliness is not common in the US.

They also like to dress in club attire and go out dancing til 4 am. Underneath the club attire, they retain their self respect and femininity. They're definitely proud to be women and they aren't in a constant battle/competition with the men. Relationships aren't politicized to the point that every ends up denying their gender. At 10 am the next day, we're at the beach. In between, they also know how to make men feel good about themselves--and 99 percent of the time, that doesn't mean this is expressed through sex. They just know how to do it-- a smile, a flirt, a sense that as a man you should live up to the woman you are with.
    I admire European women. Especially German. There is a German girl at my youth group. She is much more mature than anyone in my high school.

[QUOTE=CAM;253277]
    what is "feminine and sexy" to you isn't what it is to another. to me, your idea of feminine and sexy has to more with traditional typa things, if i'm hearing you right.

yeah, that's true .

so what you're saying is american women are stupid and boring?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast