+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Triangle

Proud? You honestly think I'm proud? What you think I want a metal for this or something?I know lots of people go through this kind of thing. I used to look down on them and their own stupidity for letting such things happen to them. Now that I'm in it I really regret everything I used to think.

Why would you want to help me anyway?
    Last edited by Kit Kat; 02-12-09 at 12:46 PM.

The thing is I don't think you've read a word of the actual advice here.

You just keep filtering it through your own expectations.

Did you F up? Sure you did.

Is this all your fault? Not even close.

What the hell are you going to do about it? That's the question.

You just keep turning the focus back to whether Mr. Slimeball actually felt something for you.

Which, in case you haven't figured it out yet, is completely unimportant.

The important thing is that you betrayed a friend, and you are STILL aiding and a abetting her boyfriend in betraying her as well.

And I don't think you've read a thing I said. I am not denying what he did and if you recall I said it's as much my fault as his. I haven't said I wasn't going to tell her necessarily, just working up the nerve while I try to find her.

You clearly need another kick in the head, Kit Kat. A harder one this time.

You think you wouldn't "allow" him to cheat if he were yours. That is laughable. You wouldn't know he was cheating, dumbass, just like his girlfriend doesn't know he was cheating, just like the fact that YOU don't know about his new girl, probably another "friend" of his girlfriend's, who he is pursuing now.

Oh, does that surprise you? The fact that he might be leaving you alone now because he's found someone who is more willing to give him that blowjob in the dark alleyway you were alluding to?

Yes, he's a douchebag and you are a terrible friend and a bad person. Stop defending what you've done. If your friends knew, they'd dump you flat and you know it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You clearly need another kick in the head, Kit Kat. A harder one this time.

You think you wouldn't "allow" him to cheat if he were yours. That is laughable. You wouldn't know he was cheating, dumbass, just like his girlfriend doesn't know he was cheating, just like the fact that YOU don't know about his new girl, probably another "friend" of his girlfriend's, who he is pursuing now.

Oh, does that surprise you? The fact that he might be leaving you alone now because he's found someone who is more willing to give him that blowjob in the dark alleyway you were alluding to?

Yes, he's a douchebag and you are a terrible friend and a bad person. Stop defending what you've done. If your friends knew, they'd dump you flat and you know it.

If I need a kick in the head you need a new pair of glasses. Reread my post why don't you. I wasn't talking about if we were together I meant I wasn't going to accept any of his advances to me. I'm not defending, I've admitted what I've done, I'm not denying it and my friends wouldn't do that to me. I have better friends then that and if you think I'm so terrible then let me tell you this. This pure innocent friend of mine did this exact same thing to me with my ex, except she submitted to his advances and stole him from me. People make mistakes, it's human nature, but don't damn them for life because of it.
    Last edited by Kit Kat; 03-12-09 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    He came to me with love...
    Well, let's start with that one, there. This is a defense of what happened. If you were standing up in court, accused of crimes and facing a jury, you'd say something like this to defend what you did.

What you did (both of you) is indefensible. He fooled you because you wanted to be fooled.

I don't care how romantic or exciting it is, or how confused he was or whatever, it was WRONG and you know it. It was wrong when it happened, not just because you've been thrown over now and you're out for revenge.

The question is, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to do the right thing? In my opinion, you should go to him and tell him that he has 24 hours to come clean to his girlfriend about what happened or you will. Also, confess to another friend about what happened, in case he decides to lie and tell everyone you're some crazy stalker or something.

You can expect to be judged harshly. You deserve it.
    Spammer Spanker

Settle down Kit Kat, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    If I need a kick in the head you need a new pair of glasses. Reread my post why don't you. I wasn't talking about if we were together I meant I wasn't going to accept any of his advances to me. I'm not defending, I've admitted what I've done, I'm not denying it and my friends wouldn't do that to me. I have better friends then that and if you think I'm so terrible then let me tell you this. This pure innocent friend of mine did this exact same thing to me with my ex, except she submitted to his advances and stole him from me. People make mistakes, it's human nature, but don't damn them for life because of it.
    Bit of a contradiction, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post

LOL
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Kit Kat. I don't think you're a bad person (You just made a bad decision). Alot of us are here because we've made relationship mistakes, so don't beat yourself up about that. What you should do instead is seriously rethink your feelings for this guy.

Here's the thing: You deserve someone who is 100% into you. Not a guy who is keeping you around, taking advantage of your feelings for him, in hopes that you'll cave in and sleep with him so he can go back to his girlfriend. The reason other posters are being so harsh is that you are putting yourself in a situation where your actions belie your insistence that you have self-respect. Someone with this much self respect would realize in a heartbeat that she deserved much better than this.

Let's look at the positives here. You made a mistake but can get out of this situation easily without it going any further. You can extricate yourself from this triangle pretty easily. Stop contacting the both of them and move on.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

[QUOTE=qwerty123;521426]Bit of a contradiction, no?

Reread what they said. They said my friends would dump me flat. I'm saying they wouldn't do that to me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No she should tell her so called friend.

If i were the friend i would be even more pissed off if a while down the line he ****ed off with another woman when i had invested alot of time and love in him and didnt have any warning when my 'friend' knew what he was like and couldve told me.

THE only right thing would be to tell her friend..walking away is the easy option. Grow a pair and be a friend.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    they wouldnt dump you? because of what you have done?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You said 'my friends wouldnt do that to me' inferring that they wouldnt try to **** you bf.
    In the next sentence you told how one had done that to you

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Would you tell that to them please. I'm only defending myself. I'm sick and tired of being told I'm a slut and a horrible person.

I know I know I know! I know perfectly well what I did was wrong and I have admitted it several times so please stop reminding me. I'm not defending I'm just trying to get the cruel comments to stop.

I've already decided to tell her like I said before I just need to find her first. I haven't seen her in weeks. I just need to find her.
    Last edited by Kit Kat; 03-12-09 at 06:27 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast