+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So. it's over right?

I think this was mis-played by both sides, no parties showed clear intention about anything, so it came unravelled before it even got started.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For heavens sake, don't sleep with the guy in the hopes of making him more interested. You have sex b/c *you* want it. Anything else is just stupid. He's responsible for his own wants, and communicating them, same as you.

If you want to go out with this guy, say so. Sounds like you have a firm offer of a party. If that's not what you want, suggest something else. If he says no b/c you aren't yet 'putting out', then his problem. Next.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by bmarquis View Post
    But really? Y'all will go so far as to invite a girl home for christmas to meet your parents just to have sex with her? That sucks. I know the games guys play so from the beginning I was doubtful and I didn't "want to be chased" I wanted to make sure he was sincere. Just turned out the second I started actually believing him was when he disappeared. And the only reason I started falling for it was because he didn't come across as a player, wasn't over the top feeding me lines, not the sort that has girls all over him. He made several comments that made it seem like he was a little insecure. He was quiet, he'd be like god I wish I talked more, I'm usually better when I drink, you're making me nervous bla bla. And he said some things about his body (which there was nothing wrong with) but that also made him sound self conscious. So I just didn't think I'd get played by that kind of guy. You live and you learn though
    The good players never seem like a player.
    The Christmas thing was just a bluff.He would have stood you up again and he didn't talk much because the only thing on his mind was sex but he didn't want to expose himself by talking about just sex so he didn't know what to say.The thing about his body was just an opening line to lead the conversation towards sex.It's all reverse psychology and unassuming leading lines.I could go so deep into this game because I know it so well.An unassuming leading line is basically something you say to get the conversation to go in the direction you want it to go in without being direct.It's like telling a girl she has small feet and then saying something like "you probably have ugly feet".She will laugh,then she takes her shoe off to show you.You may touch her feet or talk about her legs after that.I wont give the game away but it's all about knowing how to follow up from there.I'll just start a blog to give the game up for the guys that dont have any.In any case,like I said "you waited him out long enough to expose him so you should feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I really don't think he was a player, because players don't want you to meet the parents. But he probably has friends who have the player mentality. He was a little too anxious to get the relationship going due to his own insecurity. Then your mixed signals made him anxious enough to seek advice from player friends who mocked him for the sexless sleepovers. Now he seems more cynical about his chances with you.
    Yeah I'm still having a hard time believing he was a player....and I don't think the christmas thing was a front, he brought it up every time I saw him and was constantly saying I don't want to scare you off, you don't have to go if you don't want to. Before our first date he told me girls always tell him he's tOo nice.And he did a LOT of little dorky things that I think most girls would be turned off by. So I don't think he was. I wish I believed that because it would be easier to move on and blame everything on him being an asshole. I knew it was over when I posted on here but I thought I could somehow get him to be honest and tell me why he didn't want to see me anymore or what went wrong. It's the "not knowing" that makes it harder.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234