+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: boyfriend jealous of best friend/ ex

You can not have the two

You must be fair and pick one of these men. My girl is friend with her ex and i have considered leaving her if she does not cut him off. it is either him or me. You may not be trying to hurt anyone but i gurantee that you are hurting both men emotionally and that if you boyfriend is a real man he will cheat on you and eventually leave you. do the right thing and stay with one man. an emotional bond is cheating at its best.

You can not have the two

you are hurting both of these guys. pick one guy because i can tell you that your current boyfriend will end up leaving you or cheating on you.

Im new here but even I can see a problem.

You keep coming back with my bf doesnt live near me. That isn't an excuse for spending time with EX BF.
    Trust me an Ex is an ex if he was your bestfriend like you say he is then why aint u still with him. I admit im still on good terms with my sons father we talk and he makes me feel good but in by no means i would hang out with him alone without my fiancee with me. It is just plain wrong. If your bestfriend was just a male friend with no history of sexual contact then yer its fine but u and ur best friend have history u have memories of bf and gf and ur bf has every right to be annoyed.

U cant have ur cake and eat it as well its either you lay off the best friend hanging out with him constantly and being defensive about him. He still has feeling for you cause likely normal people who get dumpd they get shitty and want nothing to do with the significant other. U have to be honest with the both of them and i think in your heart u dont wanna let ur ex go cause u know he will be there when ur bf gets the jack of ur shit and dumps ur arse. Your being defensive with your ex which u should be like that being defensive about ur bf not your EX.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234