+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Bar-B-Q

I don't think the cost would be too different. Airfare is the same. They have a good railway system that can get your places relatively cheap. You still have to pay for a place to stay in one place or another, and that also goes for food. We could look into hostels for cheap places to stay and shower, as we'd probably be out and about during the day anyway. A real back-packing type of thing. Since I don't drink I'd prefer the traveling and site-seeing, but like I said, we can do the reunion thing together, then break up into whatever after that.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and this would be one very expensive barbq. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    zek dont you have a girl?
    Nope, I do not. I have an awkward situation but no one I'm interested in knows I'm interested and those who are interested in me do not enjoy the reciprocated feelings. I am a free man.
    Heit ist mein taug.

You can get this thing called a eurorail which is pretty cheap but Europe in 1 week - that'd be impressive!

Alright ! I got it all planned out ! By this time of next year I will have my own place. Thats for DAMN sure. I plan on getting my own place beginning of 2005.. so.. I was thinking... I could be the host for a weekend for us all here in H Town !! XD

-- I will buy all the beer ! (Miller/Bud/Heineken ONLY - all others buy yourself)
    -- I will buy all the Chips and Dip !! (Cheese/Bean/White Crap(i think its ranch or something) Dip with alot of different kinda of Regular and Cheese flavored chips)
    -- I will provide a place to crash for Friday and Saturday nights. (You wont receive a room with a bed, but if you want all that kind of crap get your own hotel, lol)
    -- I will also provide the food and drinks. (Coca cola, Pepsi, Mt. Dew, Sprite, 7-Up, etc etc -- Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Mini-Sausages, Popcorn, Chips, Dip, etc etc.. -- Its not going to be anything fancy, but it will be hella fun !!)

Anyone interested ? I like this idea better than England, for one, a week IS a long time to just spend in one spot... and two, I don't have enough money to travel the country, and plus it would be kinda boring for me.. So I thought this up in about 5 minutes this morning as I was nodding off at my desk at work...

Think about it. I am centrally located between EVERYONE !!

Hawaii to my far left, Canada to my north, Some Brazilians have been here from my south, and England is to my far right. I'm even centrally (kinda) located in the USA. I am in between nomas and blue i know for sure. The rest I am pretty sure I am relatively centralized between you all.

So lets just all meet in the middle ground in Houston, Texas, US of the god damned A !!

oh ! and room-and-board is free for Friday and Saturday night - BUT space IS limited. I cant cram more than 4 or 5 people in my place. I may be able to get more than that, but not likely - we'll see when I actually DO get my own place.

As of now I am making the free room-and-board for those two nights and days on a first come first served basis. No you cannot reserve these spots for yourself by asking me in PM or anything. You arrive here, you get a spot if there is any left if you want. etc etc.

We'll discuss details later - right now I am just getting the idea out in the air.

nomas i like the way you think! so who else is in im in !!!! nomas you are the planner so thats your task! lol what can i do ?

billy that sounds good it took me 18-20 hrs to get to san antonio we can even do that whenever by next year i will have my own place too so that works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Nope, I do not. I have an awkward situation but no one I'm interested in knows I'm interested and those who are interested in me do not enjoy the reciprocated feelings. I am a free man.
    im single now again!!!! and this time it will saty that way for good im not ready to be anyones girl right now! i want to have some fun and its hard to be with someone when you are in school and work and that crap full time so me tooo zek! so why do you think that they dont reciprocate the feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    nomas i like the way you think! so who else is in im in !!!! nomas you are the planner so thats your task! lol what can i do ?
    I'm the planner? Okay, well, in that case your task it to save up money and let me know when you will be ready with some cash so we can have an approximate date before I look into planning.

Let me know...everyone else who can also let me know when you can be ready.

Freddie

copy that! yippie!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I'm the planner? Okay, well, in that case...
    Looks like my job has been stolen once again

Ha, ha..Billy, you truly live up to your avatar: "the screwed guy". First they take your blue, then they diss you as the organizer.

Freddie

meh, I am used to it. **** it all. so go on ahead and plan this out for us. makes my life alot easier..

Dude thats a good idea one prob what year will this be taking place may I ask?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast