+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: It's Official...

i have a friend who just started residency for anaesthesiology. he is very busy and has no time for the opposite sex.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i have a friend who just started residency for anaesthesiology. he is very busy and has no time for the opposite sex.
    Then he doesn't know how to manage his time.

Unless I'm working 100 hours a week, I'll have time for women. And Anesthesiology residencies aren't 100 hours a week.
    I don't chase, I replace.

lol. whatev!

Whoa, that's a major gamble if you want to go into anesthesiology. I thought you wanted to go into general surgery? I think you have a better chance going the nurse anesthetist route but with hard work, dedication, a good undergraduate program, top medical school grades, and top USMLE scores, you can significantly increase your chances.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Whoa, that's a major gamble if you want to go into anesthesiology. I thought you wanted to go into general surgery? I think you have a better chance going the nurse anesthetist route but with hard work, dedication, a good undergraduate program, top medical school grades, and top USMLE scores, you can significantly increase your chances.
    I don't want to be a nurse. And a CRNA can't do everything that an MDA can.

I'll be fine. I'll get through college and go on to medical school.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Then he doesn't know how to manage his time.

Unless I'm working 100 hours a week, I'll have time for women. And Anesthesiology residencies aren't 100 hours a week.
    Cain, you are so judgmental its not funny. THIS person Miso mentions not only got into med school, he finished and got a residency.

He actually sounds very committed to me. Interesting that you tend to put the worst spin on things. This attitude will not help you in med school, or getting accepted.

cain thinks he's the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cain, you are so judgmental its not funny. THIS person Miso mentions not only got into med school, he finished and got a residency.

He actually sounds very committed to me. Interesting that you tend to put the worst spin on things. This attitude will not help you in med school, or getting accepted.
    Yep. That's me. Judgmental Cain.

Look, I was just stating my opinion. She said that 80 hours per week kept him from women. Call me crazy, but I don't see how 80 hours per week would keep me from having any kind of interaction with the opposite sex.

cain thinks he's the shit.
    You kept saying that when I was ****ing you from behind.

is that what you fantasize about?

is that what you fantasize about?
    Well, I do have to pretend you're someone else... otherwise I lose my hard-on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain, I don't think you've ever worked an 80 hour professional work week in your life, so you don't know what you are talking about.

Ppl who do this barely have the energy to **** their ready & willing partners or spouses when they get home, nevermind going through the effort of having to chase someone down in a bar or dating to *maybe* have that possibility.

Dream on, kiddo. At least DM knows he has to work his ass off in order to get what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Well, I do have to pretend you're someone else... otherwise I lose my hard-on.
    lol so you fantasize about me but pretend i'm someone else. lol. you probably have to pretend i'm a guy.
    Last edited by misombra; 13-12-08 at 10:23 PM.

lol so you fantasize about me but pretend i'm someone else. lol. you probably have to pretend i'm a guy.
    That's exactly it.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cain, I don't think you've ever worked an 80 hour professional work week in your life, so you don't know what you are talking about.

Ppl who do this barely have the energy to **** their ready & willing partners or spouses when they get home, nevermind going through the effort of having to chase someone down in a bar or dating to *maybe* have that possibility.

Dream on, kiddo. At least DM knows he has to work his ass off in order to get what he wants.
    **** off, Indi. I've never said that I didn't think I'd have to work hard in order to get what I want. But I know how to manage my time. Sure, I haven't worked 80 hours in a professional setting, but I've definitely worked 80 hours in a week. When I was in the Army, it was 15-18 hour days, every day, with about 3 or 4 days off per month.

I don't care what others do. My point in this was that if I want to make time for a woman, I will. Whether I'm working 80 hours per week or not.

But of course, that makes me think I'm the shit, right?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast