+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hey , i had sex while she was on period ... not bad .

Yes LV lol.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i hate when guys are all bugged about having sex with me while i'm on my period. it makes me feel like i'm disgusting or some kind of freak.

it's a period. furthermore sex is better for girls while they're on their period.

some guys need to just get the hell over it.
    agreed... they are big f*cking babies... if THEY had a period, i bet you they would still expect sex

your just mad because your bf probably shrugged it off .

or did you ever finish reading all the other posts before blabbering ? ... just asking .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    your just mad because your bf probably shrugged it off .

or did you ever finish reading all the other posts before blabbering ? ... just asking .
    I am not mad for any reason such as that. You sound like a selfish p***k to me. But that's just my opinion. I never attacked you personally yet you attacked me so don't get all pissed over this post. Remember, you started with me. Not the other way around.
    As for reading the other posts, I read most of them. If there was a specific one you wanted me to read, please link me or at least tell me what page it was on. I read most of them and they all generally say the same few things. A) That's gross. Ew... B) I wish my man would do that... or C) My man did that and it was good.
    I get that some people are against it and that is fine but I don't see a point. It's wet either way. What does the color have to do with anything? If you have a fear of blood I totally get it but if you don't then you are assuming it's "dirty" or "gross" when it really isn't. Women deal with their period once a month for many many years in their life. Yes we complain some but usually not about the blood. Just about the cramps, bloating, etc. I don't see a point in avoiding sex for a week just because a girl is on her period. You are just losing out. A girl is at her horniest during her period. You are almost guarenteed to have amazing sex if you do it with her while she is on her period. Do like the person who started this post. Put down a towel, put on a condom and just go. You barely get anything on you if you even do. It's not THAT messy. It's no worse than her regular "wetness" really. Just a different color. So yeah... Like I said... I don't see a point... Case closed.

This thread made me realize how some women can be so selfish , they expect to get eaten while their pouring blood from their hole , but they cant suck a man pipe just because it leaks . and it not even blood or piss .

i really do hope that all the women that claim that they get eaten out while they are on the rag give a good head game to their BF after they did that "service" to them , us ( men ) deserve it ,, all while drinking a cold one and watching some football . ...

ok just kidding after the deserving part (,,)
    Well Late Vamp, I do expect to get eaten while "on the rag" and there is no blood pouring from a hole if the hole is freshly showered and a tampon inserted. I love sucking my bf's knob, its him who doesnt come from a bj, WTF am I supposed to do turn blue after sucking him for 5 hours?

I would gladly eat his cum should he ever decide one day to blow his juice for me. If a man truly loves his woman he should eat her plotte any time of the month to please her. Period. Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol oh LV. I don't really like to be eaten out and I really don't like it when I'm on my period. I don't mind having sex then, but I'll wait till one of the lighter days.
    Why dont you like it? Its the best feeling in the world....unless of course your man doesnt shave beforehand...that could be a turnoff.

Hayward asked me that too. It's just ok for me, I don't orgasm from it. It's nice, but not necessary. I have felt better things.

Well I guess it doesnt work for everyone. All I know is its the only way I can come!!! My bf cant make me come vaginally b/c all he wants is doggy and that doesnt do it for me! Ohh those days of multiples are lonnnnnng gone!

Awwww updraft! He will only have sex with you doggy style?

I just love this part of the thread. Talk it up, girls. I'm all hard...er, ears, I mean.
    Speak less. Say more.

Balckrose , if you would have read anything , then you obviously would have read the part where Sombra asked me if i ate her out while on it , and i responded , not to mention the original post , wich says that I DID IT ...but obviously i was right , you DO JUST blabber ... next time READ before replying , it will save you both your time and mine and it wont make you seem like a fool .

ps : I STARTED THIS THREAD .

READ ... LATE_VAMP .

updraft , what i said is not supposed to be taken so litterally , i thought anyone would have gotten that ( man pipe , blood pouring from holes ) ...

wtv , i guess mistakes are becoming more often for humans .

it all depends on the girl, i (hmmmm how can i put this pollitely) will lick ALL of my g/f's pelvic orafices during oral sex,either on the rag or off why? because she has GREAT hygene and if she lets me put my face down there you can bet your life that everything is clean and taken care of, wich is a great thing, my girlfriend has alot of respect for me as i do for her. and alot of girls are like this and thats one of the reasons i like giving oral sex. girls that dont take care of themselves are a totally different story and they mess stuff up for the girls who do!

oh and as far as sex on the period, no big deal, me and my g/f do it so much its a normal thing now!!!

updraft , what i said is not supposed to be taken so litterally , i thought anyone would have gotten that ( man pipe , blood pouring from holes ) ...

wtv , i guess mistakes are becoming more often for humans .
    Well you wanted opinions and feedback on your thread...I am not used to your sarcasm...no need to be rude

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    Well you wanted opinions and feedback on your thread...I am not used to your sarcasm...no need to be rude
    ohh , dint think i was being rude , im pretty must direct . i thought rudeness counlt be perceived on a forum so lightly , after all , you dont hear my tone of voice .

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Awwww updraft! He will only have sex with you doggy style?

No not only doggy but that is usually how we finish off. I wish there was more variety... oh well. Btw, you have pretty pics Junsui, are you a model?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast