+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling virginity in the US

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @ Q - you seem like a decent gal, so I'll only say you are a bit out of the loop. Coco, our LF attention whore has been PMing a boatload of people on this site, complaining and whining about her messed up life. Far as I can tell, that's about all she does. Unfortunately, she doesn't realize i) just about everyone knows, and b) isn't willing to see the shrink she needs to get her life sorted out. In this I have far more respect for you, who is working hard and doing the best you can for your child, and Girl who is trying to get some guidance.

I don't really give a crap; idiot females are more common than dirt. Except she keeps saying how she is looking after a small child (doubtful, I think its her mother does this). But as you can appreciate, Q, little kids shouldn't be exposed to a nutcase like this. I feel very bad for that child.

@ Coco - You keep implying something about your looks. But I already said you are merely pretty and noone would call you classy. If all you have are looks to rely on, its no wonder your life is the mess it is. As you know, youth doesn't get you far in this world. Hard work and integrity does. Its no wonder you have the problems you do with your relationships and mother in law.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    FYI - indi looks younger than you do, coco.
    Its that cream, I tell you its magic!

Anyway, I'm feeding the beast. Coco is no doubt revelling in the attention she's getting. A real masochist, that one.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, Vash. I'm a successful, intelligent woman. So are you. There is no way we can be attractive and sexy as well, that would make these young ones piss their panties.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    tallywhacker!!!!!? lol, that has got to be one of the best names!
    LMAO!! I think it's a cute name too. I know someone who calls it a rubberband!! hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    @ Q - you seem like a decent gal, so I'll only say you are a bit out of the loop. Coco, our LF attention whore has been PMing a boatload of people on this site, complaining and whining about her messed up life. Far as I can tell, that's about all she does. Unfortunately, she doesn't realize i) just about everyone knows, and b) isn't willing to see the shrink she needs to get her life sorted out. In this I have far more respect for you, who is working hard and doing the best you can for your child, and Girl who is trying to get some guidance.

I don't really give a crap; idiot females are more common than dirt. Except she keeps saying how she is looking after a small child (doubtful, I think its her mother does this). But as you can appreciate, Q, little kids shouldn't be exposed to a nutcase like this. I feel very bad for that child.
    Awww are you trying to recruit more members into the Hate Coco Crew? Very good

@ Coco - You keep implying something about your looks.
    I think you care more about my looks than I do. No one has mentioned my looks. Only you have. But again... Please do continue on with your nonsense. Don't stroke them keys too fast.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I'm actually enjoying you crack up your face with more wrinkles than a testicle. You are ****ing immature to be so old.[/FONT]
    Old and wrinkly. But still smarter and better looking than you. You'll be lucky to be half of me at my age.

You could, tho, if you weren't such a twat.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Old and wrinkly. But still smarter and better looking than you. You'll be lucky to be half of me at my age.

You could, tho, if you weren't such a twat.

You can do better than that Indi. I know you can. Try again gorgeous.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Try again gorgeous. [/FONT]
    Why thank you, Coco. I am, actually. Tho its the least of my traits, so I don't put much stock in it. There is nothing special about looks, its simply the luck of my genes. My other achievements, those I *worked* for, have far more value. Particularly the raising of my very intelligent, well-balanced son.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Why thank you, Coco. I am, actually. Tho its the least of my traits, so I don't put much stock in it. There is nothing special about looks, its simply the luck of my genes. My other achievements, those I *worked* for, have far more value. Particularly the raising of my very intelligent, well-balanced son.
    Anything else? Next time see if you can add me into the post as well. Yes? Don't forget to add a couple of more insults while you are at it.

After all... I am the one who seeks attention and talks about my looks all day. Right on!

I think candle has been reading too much into this

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bristol/somerset/3554121.stm[/url]
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Duh. They sold their Mizuage (Virginity) to the highest bidder.
    well thank you for correcting me coco. there are things that i do not know about geisha's, and i appreciate your insight.

the duh in front of your correction just shows that you're really immature. perhaps everytime somebody gives you an answer to one of your questions, maybe someone who knows more than you about a subject, like say in-laws, should put "duh" in front of their answers. would that be okay with you?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think candle has been reading too much into this

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bristol/somerset/3554121.stm[/url]
    Hardly encouraging though is it!? That should put her off if anything.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

It was a bad idea. I'll have to look at other ways to deal with the financial crisis. Thanks to all who participated. I would've deleted the thread at this point but I'm enjoying the cat fight. Go on ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Hardly encouraging though is it!? That should put her off if anything.
    I'm surprised there were 2,000 guys willing to pay for it. Men can be so stupid.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im no oil painting, but she wasnt even that attractive either..

Maybe it was more to do with the fact that she was a lesbian virgin?

She had probably taken it loads of times with a strap on anyway.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    the duh in front of your correction just shows that you're really immature. perhaps everytime somebody gives you an answer to one of your questions, maybe someone who knows more than you about a subject, like say in-laws, should put "duh" in front of their answers. would that be okay with you?
    I can't control what everyone else does. Only what I do. There have been many times where people have "knocked me" because they know something I don't or knows more than I do about a subject. Why bother helping someone if all you are going to do is brag and boast about how much smarter you are? The advice given to questions I ask is never genuine, hence, it is mentioned in this thread... and for what?

When I look back it... the Duh was really unnecessary. The Duh was inappropriate and immature (I agree). So for that... I do apologize.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast