+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ppl are such assholes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most people who have bothered to earn anything would feel for you, Bo. You were right to begin with - there are a lot of shitty people out there. But chin up, my friend. Unlike Mr. Kumbaya, you are probably majoring in something that will allow you to have a job one day, and you can buy another car, brand-new if you like.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Most people who have bothered to earn anything would feel for you, Bo. You were right to begin with - there are a lot of shitty people out there. But chin up, my friend. Unlike Mr. Kumbaya, you are probably majoring in something that will allow you to have a job one day, and you can buy another car, brand-new if you like.
    Heh, I won't buy a car. I'll buy a motha****in airplane, bitch

Yeah I think getting a car stolen sounds like a pretty freaking big deal to me.

Again, if I got my computer stolen, I'd be so livid. How am I going to replace all those naked pics of Love Forum people?

“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Yeah I think getting a car stolen sounds like a pretty freaking big deal to me.

Again, if I got my computer stolen, I'd be so livid. How am I going to replace all those naked pics of Love Forum people?

lolllll. I bet there are lots of naked pics of yourself too?

Vash- yeah well i hope to be a psychology major in the future, but it's quite a long ways away so for now i'm out of luck.

Very different culture when it comes to transportation between here and Europe. I visit Poland all the time and not having a car is pretty much the norm with some retarded gas prices and low wages that make cars as expensive to them as houses are here in the States to us. They are used to one car per a family. The villages were so close packed that you can walk to everywhere and if not there was a bus stop everywhere and to my surprise all the buses were always on time and busy. Now, you come to the Americas and a car is a symbol of independence which also why every 16 year old wants one fast and right away. Everywhere you wanna go is far away. The buses are always late and empty or filled with people you probably don't want to be next to. Much harder to live here with no car than over there by far.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Stop whining. You ever used public transport? walked on foot? Seen life beyond your secure shell?
    Some ppl live & work places that require a car, Boobaa. I called a car a tool, but I didn't mean it wasn't a useful one. We did without one as students for years, but once we had a child we wanted one car in case of emergencies. It also makes things like large shopping trips for families much easier.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there is nothing wrong with living in a shell.... you get to be called nice things like "hermits"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If I didn't live in NYC where having a car is a total hassle unless you're filthy rich, I'd definitely have a car.

It's really not that safe for a woman to walk or bike everywhere.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I will buy a tank one day.
    Don't expect anything.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    If I didn't live in NYC where having a car is a total hassle unless you're filthy rich, I'd definitely have a car.

It's really not that safe for a woman to walk or bike everywhere.
    And it's especially not safe if u work late at night and are too small to even protect yourself if u wanted to. I'm 5"1' and have zero arm strength. There are some crazy people out there.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    currently i'm in the profession of tank jacking.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahahaha! FINALLY!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234