+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gold digging? More like bandwagoning

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Am I so ugly, uneducated, unsuccessful that my opinion doesn't count, LR? I told you I would have dated a guy like you at your age... I'm awesome but I'm not an N of 1.

Put down your damned PS3 controller and ask a girl out for coffee for goodness sake!

No, no, not all. Sorry if I made you feel that I was discounting your opinions.

The root of all of this is frustration and boredom (not with life; things are extremely interesting there). Doesn't have anything to do with video games, thankfully. With any luck all of the meetups I'm participating in in the next few weeks might present a chance. I said to myself, If I ever got one chance again, I'd definitely not blow it.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Okay, Im learning something. Im going to look in the pic thread and hope I see Reject, hopefully its still there. Reject, people must be used to you now on here so you get less sympathy lol

I get what hes tryin to say, its the same around where i live, lots of women here are succesful but then there are those that want the good life without any struggle because its "the mans job" to do it, but yet they dont want to do anything for it, i am definietly talking about experience, ex partner wanting me to get a high paying job but not wanting to sacfrice anything, said that i was the one that had to do it.

Reject, I seen your pic. Your attractive. Its definately your lack of confidence and you probably set out and think your going to get rejected anyway but you need to get out more and just start doing it. Act on it. Women can pick up on a mans lack of confidence and no one wants someone no one else wants so you need to go out there and get what you want.

This loveforum dont help abit. After hundreats of posts and hundreats of youtube pick up and social dynamics videos I find myself even more useless with girls than I was before. Its so friking hard to aproach unknow girl on the street. Cause you have only that much time to leave the impression. The old lazy way to date someone from work or sister of your friend works so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Why is it that broads aren't there when a guy is on the rise but instead only after he's established himself? I mean that is friggin' donkey shit. Broads don't share in a guy's journey or their pain, pleasures and growth. They're just there for the good and that's it.

I'm an obvious go-getter. Do girls care? NOOOOO. "I want a guy with a hot car that costs 100k, who owns a house worth 1mil and like omgz buys clothes every day."

What the hell gives?
    OMG here we go again lol. Those broads in Murica must be a bad lot

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    This loveforum dont help abit. After hundreats of posts and hundreats of youtube pick up and social dynamics videos I find myself even more useless with girls than I was before. Its so friking hard to aproach unknow girl on the street. Cause you have only that much time to leave the impression. The old lazy way to date someone from work or sister of your friend works so much better.
    lol but why would you approach a stranger on the street. Its a bit pointless and stupid. If a stranger walked up to me on the street and asked me out-Id just think hes weird... if you have friends and get out and socialize you will meet someone that you feel a connection with. You can take some time getting to know her a little and your friends can help you set up a date if your shy. some men just make it harder for themselves.

You could also randomly meet a girl that works in a cafe or something and after a few mornings of chatting to her-feel a little spark. During a busy time when she cant talk-hand her a piece of paper saying "dinner tonight"? and your phone number..
    Last edited by michelle23; 04-04-13 at 07:09 PM.

Yeah thats a good idea should try if situation occurs. I also hear that leaving your number on note of the tip is good cause girl likely wont trow it out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234