+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: And the winners of the 2010 LF Awards are.....!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    I have just one more thing to say here. I think I know why everyone is pissed at me. It's the incest thing, isn't it? I wasn't trying to be sick I was just trying to say that a distant cousin you don't really know much at all could be attractive.

I'm sorry if that bothers you guys.
    You're only inclined to suggest that because you are the product of said incest.

(...and the public education in kenyucky)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come on guys. Ban me God Damnit.

The people I hate on here- Vashti, That grate son of a bitch, Gribble, ami00 and more if I could think of them.
    .......who are you again?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    .......who are you again?
    I'm Ryan. That's who I am.

I said that about you because you said I was illetirate. And I think you want me banned too.

I wish people would just leave me alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'm the real Sexy Chunk.

Kama & his constant dumbass threads about sex only & the crass way he types about sex is enough to make me puke!!! He's clearly a troll, but still can be around here, unless he's banned by now. This is the first thread I picked up to read right now.

Ryan reminds me of a team of 2 people that go on forums & thread hog all the forums. It was a guy/girl duo, the girl had BAD ASS spelling mistakes & thought she knew everything. Chased after the guy, got pissed at him when he would talk to other female posters & even went after them too...lol...the psycho bit** that she was. They eventually got banned from the forums they were on including both of mine...lol dumbasses!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Kama & his constant dumbass threads about sex only & the crass way he types about sex is enough to make me puke!!! He's clearly a troll, but still can be around here, unless he's banned by now. This is the first thread I picked up to read right now.

Ryan reminds me of a team of 2 people that go on forums & thread hog all the forums. It was a guy/girl duo, the girl had BAD ASS spelling mistakes & thought she knew everything. Chased after the guy, got pissed at him when he would talk to other female posters & even went after them too...lol...the psycho bit** that she was. They eventually got banned from the forums they were on including both of mine...lol dumbasses!!
    Once again, I'm slow as to what you mean. Are you just trying to make me feel better or somethin? I appreciate if you are.

Once again, I'm slow as to what you mean. Are you just trying to make me feel better or somethin? I appreciate if you are.
    Nope not trying to make you feel good. Just pointing out the obvious similiarites between you & the couple that I remember from other forums & mine as well. The guy of this couple did damn near everything you are doing in everybodies threads here. I'm waiting for the chick from Denmark to get on here with her bad ass spelling, plus her threats to any female poster to dares to talk to you, plus chasing you around the forums because she sends you PM's that you don't respond to right away.

Now if you are not the guy from this couple, you still act exactly like him. You talk up your "niceness", you post in every thread, most of the advice really isn't anything good. You thread hog on every friggin thread that is eventually made about you. Ryan, this forum is all about you, it's about the people that come on here seeking advice, plus the people here that try to help others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Nope not trying to make you feel good. Just pointing out the obvious similiarites between you & the couple that I remember from other forums & mine as well. The guy of this couple did damn near everything you are doing in everybodies threads here. I'm waiting for the chick from Denmark to get on here with her bad ass spelling, plus her threats to any female poster to dares to talk to you, plus chasing you around the forums because she sends you PM's that you don't respond to right away.

Now if you are not the guy from this couple, you still act exactly like him. You talk up your "niceness", you post in every thread, most of the advice really isn't anything good. You thread hog on every friggin thread that is eventually made about you. Ryan, this forum is all about you, it's about the people that come on here seeking advice, plus the people here that try to help others.
    Oh. I diffenitely don't want that rep. And no I'm not with this girl your talkin about. I've been single all my life. I came here to express opinions and feelings. Obviously everything has ended up in disaster. I just want to help people. Not turn them agains't me.

Wouldn't you like to go and play a game? It's called "Shut The F Up".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm Ryan. That's who I am.

I said that about you because you said I was illetirate. And I think you want me banned too.

I wish people would just leave me alone.
    I only favor banning spammers.

Is English your primary language? How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I only favor banning spammers.

Is English your primary language? How old are you?
    Ok. I guess I'll reply. Yes I'm American. I type too fast for my own good and that's why everything I say looks stupid.

Do you really want to know my age? I'll tell you that I'm 22. I really don't wanna say things on the forum anymore. I just want to be left alone. I just want to pm my friends on this sight. I know your mad at me and I'm sorry for any miss understanding.

Ryan, just back away for a minute, ok?
    You don't have to explain anymore.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok. I guess I'll reply. Yes I'm American. I type too fast for my own good and that's why everything I say looks stupid.

Do you really want to know my age? I'll tell you that I'm 22. I really don't wanna say things on the forum anymore. I just want to be left alone. I just want to pm my friends on this sight. I know your mad at me and I'm sorry for any miss understanding.
    I'm not mad at you.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell did I miss?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nothing honestly
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this was a fun read ah, memories...

can't believe it's been almost a year...
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast