+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ever feel like this?

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    +1

I'd go even further and say, you do it once you're gone.

Drugs are a deal breaker for me. I'm ok with alcohol as long as it's not in excess. But I will not tolerate any drugs, not even once. Just as bad as cheating to me.
    It would just depend on the relationship. If it was a serious, long term relationship, I'd have a difficult time ending it over a one time thing. I would definitely make sure that she knew, however, that I wouldn't stay if it happened again.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain and averagejoe, you really are a humourless, boring pair of f-ckers aren't you? People like you get cheated on and dumped because your partners get so goddamned bored. You just need to find a couple of lassies as mind-numbing as you are and you'll be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Cain and averagejoe, you really are a humourless, boring pair of f-ckers aren't you? People like you get cheated on and dumped because your partners get so goddamned bored. You just need to find a couple of lassies as mind-numbing as you are and you'll be all set.
    Or maybe they know how to have a good time with their minds remaining intact.

**** drugs. Get high on life instead.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care whether or not people take drugs. It's when they sit there just catalouging the things they don't or won't do, or don't approve of other people doing, or wearing, or saying etc. It's so boring.

Also I think it's very effete for men to carry on about things like "deal breakers". That's women's stuff.

Fair enough, just reckon that doing drugs is far out , while what clothes people wear, how much they drink, what music they listen to and a strange personality is a pittance in comparison.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    come again?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anyway all's forgiven. It was father's day today so Kristen and I went to the mall to buy presents for our dads. I ended up buying Kristen some tiny, tiny, tiny, leopard print lingerie which was really just a present for myself. I have such a thing for leopard print, I have this kind of Jane/jungle girl fantasy. We came home and she put it on and we had the most incredible sex! It's the first time we've really clicked like that since I got back.

I'm boring because I don't want a girl that does drugs?

Yeah, the only way to have fun in this world is to do drugs.

I don't care whether or not people take drugs. It's when they sit there just catalouging the things they don't or won't do, or don't approve of other people doing, or wearing, or saying etc. It's so boring.

Also I think it's very effete for men to carry on about things like "deal breakers". That's women's stuff.
    That's retarded.

So I'm effete because there's things that I won't tolerate in a relationship? Cheating is a deal breaker too. Are you okay with a woman cheating on you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234