+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Insecure people? (Long and crazy!) Please send some thoughts my way...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Why do I get singled out? I swear you guys are on a witch hunt. How come it's okay for someone else to call me a tool or say I'm funny looking b/c of a picture? If I said one of you is ugly or called you a slut for no reason, you would probably scold me. How come it's okay for someone to call guys "whinny ass losers?" How come it's okay for someone to say "you will never get laid" or "it takes far more than someone as undeveloped as you to truly anger me?" I don't see anyone stand up to them, but God forbid if I say ANYTHING you guys gang up on me. This forum has become like high school. If you're not one of the "popular kids," you get picked on.
    Like Tone said....RELAX.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

sorry hun, but I am calm. You telling me to relax makes about as much sense as me telling you to chill. You seem to think anything that isn't joking is dead serious. I could apply the same logic to your post. If you read anything I say, I was bringing up a point. You guys antagonize me and when I say ANYTHING, you come up with a bunch of childish insults: "you take things too seriously," "you're a cry baby," or "take your ball and leave." Ha ha. Give me a break.

then shut up.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. see it was a joke. now you're gonna come back with an entire paragraph about how i'm immature and you don't like me but,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha, i don't care.

Misombra, that would be too easy :-)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha you couldn't even come up with something good to say. get over yourself.

you bait me and tell me not to bother coming up with a response and then when I don't, you make fun of me for not trying. Take your silly games elsewhere.

but it's so much more fun with you cause you get so mad.

I have never became mad at anyone's posts. I know you will find that hard to believe seeing as how you think anything that isn't joking must be either angry or too serious. Oh my!

look, i know you have issues with me and my "man-bashing". but let me tell you something...

i cook for a man. i clean house for a man. i clean a man's toilet. i lay down with a man every night. i make love to a man all the time. i make dinner for a man. i have been with the same man for a long time and i have never been with another man. i do a man's laundry. i kiss a man. i scratch a man's back. i lick a man's balls okay? i think i have a right to vent about men sometimes, don't you think? it's no big deal, most of the time i'm just ****ing around. don't go thinking i hate you because i'm bitching about men. when you get into a relationship with a woman you will go and vent about women too. and hopefully nobody will ***** about your "woman-bashing" because they're MATURE enough to understand.

i've tried being nice to you neo, but you continue to act a fool. why can't you just be cool?

Such potty language. You must be mad. Relax. I was joking around. Sheesh!

lol, you're funny.

This thread sucks. Let's kill it.

yeah where the hell are our mods?

oh stop whining about closing down a thread everytime you get your feet a little wet. Forums are designed for people to come together and exchange thoughts. Sometimes our views clash with one another. You guys were ganging up on me and making comments that aren't true. At the very least, I am entitled to give a defense. It isn't very fair to call someone a "cry baby" and they aren't allowed to say anything in response.

Tone Guest
    Then stop ****ing crying, fag.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast