+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I feel hurt and confused

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    I have before, but it won't change who I am. I will always be me and I guess I have to learn to live with that.
    god damn dude.

do you have trouble meeting women in person?

Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    Why would I lie about my age? No Im 21. You can choose to believe this or not.

Its just that Im very stupid for my age is all and people thinking I am much younger really proves it.

Maybe thats why Katie didn't like me, she probably saw me as beneath her even though I was only being myself.

Maybe thats why people always ignore me, because I talk like an idiot and I've always been stupid. I don't know why Im like this and deep down I do feel depressed all the time because I hate myself.
    You are hurt, confused, depressed, scared and unsure of yourself. Why?

There are reasons, as we all know. But none of those reasons are more important than the need to step up out of this. Stop thinking about why. Stop thinking about everything that is going on and Completely focus on what you have to do to get better right now.

Even to this day I yell at myself because I allow myself to think about "her" and "what I could have done" and "thats was such a great memory" BUT YOU GOT TO STOP MAN!! It will kill you! When you start thinking these thoughts recognize it and kick yourself. Catch it and change it! Force yourself to think about Positive things!

This can get out of hand easily, so proceed with caution, and one step at a time. Its a long ass uphill battle of the mind heading your way but you can get through it if you put your effort into it.

Trust me, it can be won.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Okay, not trying to derail, but I've just got to stop and acknowledge the incredible progress Zach has made in just about a month. I mean, LOOK at that post! Wow!
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    zach is one cool dude in my book.

Im more or less back to my normal state of mind now ^^ Thanks for the compliments guys, I really appreciate it!
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

You acted like you 2 were 2gether and you weren't. She owed you nothing. No phone calls nothing. You added to her problems even when you thought you were trying to help. You have to give up and let her come 2 you. If she does then you cant expect too much. You have to separate your feelings. One day love the next be her friend depending on the situation. I am in a similar situation except mine has shared a relationship with me for over a year and still no commit.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cut that the **** down.

Quote Originally Posted by af_jw2006 View Post
    You acted like you 2 were 2gether and you weren't. She owed you nothing. No phone calls nothing. You added to her problems even when you thought you were trying to help. You have to give up and let her come 2 you. If she does then you cant expect too much. You have to separate your feelings. One day love the next be her friend depending on the situation. I am in a similar situation except mine has shared a relationship with me for over a year and still no commit.
    Pardon, but what the are you talking about?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234