+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: say something about the poster before you

Do you have some sort of problem with me Skye? You've come off like a total gooch lately.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I SAID NOT HERE, DAMNIT!

Now I'll say something about Zeek.

Zeek is intelligent. Zeek is also emotional. This causes him to sometimes abandon some reason and post what's his mind raw and unedited. I like the intelligent Zeek quite a bit. The emotional Zeek I tolerate, but often times don't agree with, but I can always count on settling any differences in a civil manner with him. He's not one that will just tell me to go **** myself and end it there with no supporting arguments...unless he does it to be sarcastic..which is another good thing I almost forgot. He's pretty good with some of the comedy too.

Freds

Who is Zeek? I think that was a little more appropriate than "he smells like poo and talks crap". Grow up Kawaii.

Nomas is definitely one of the most worthwhile posters to debate with. He knows what he's passionate about and always seems to have either fact or reason to back up what he says. He's open minded to other posters but not too lenient that they don't get the point of what he needs to say. An essential part of our community.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I don't think Skye's growing up anytime soon...at least she won't be posting like it. I bet she'll admitt to this too.

And this counts as a legitimate entry to the thread title because I said something about Skye..

Freds

Nomas and I need to find something to debate about, I need to excerise my mind a bit again. (Also not breaking the rules, I said something about nomas)
    Heit ist mein taug.

No you didn't say anything about me..you said something towards me...you rule breaker/crap talker/poo smeller aliker...we can debate on whether you said something about me or not, but I'd win, heh, heh.. I'll tell you what..go see "what the bleep do we know" and I bet you there'll be plenty to discuss.

Now if I stopped there I'd be just as much a rule breaker as Zeek, but since I wrote the rule, I created a loophole,..see, you can reply to things posted toward you, but then you have to continue the pattern as to not break off....but worry not..I'm also flexible on rules...for example:

RULE CHANGE: you no longer have to wait for someone to post here before you say something about them...so without further ado:

Raverboy:

He's the one everyone knows because he'll always give you your "welcome" in your intro thread. Then you know him because he goes on over and posts on EVERY thread ever created in this forum. We all gotta love him and respect his seniority (that's another thing I forgot to mention about Zeek and Killer who I haven't written about yet..the original 3). Like Skye, he's consistent in writing here like mad-people, and like Skye, his material is quite often a one liner for his own amusement. To his credit, he makes you feel part of the circle of trust quickly with his accepting attitude toward all newbies..and by that I mean he will quickly go on a one on one with you. I remember I used to feel quite honored when he referred to me by sn. It was like "How exciting!! The top dog's talking to me!" But by now the feeling is reversed..he goes on a power trip when I casually look in his direction. Ha ha.. that's another thing I like about raver..I quickly learned one can joke around with him just like he jokes around with everyone.

I'd like to do a few more, but it's late and I should get to bed soon. I usually take weekends off and especially this one since I'm off to Chihuahua with the parents...so Squirt/Blue/Cybog/MVP/Amber/Fawn/Jane will have to wait...unless I find time to jump on tomorrow (probably will)...we'll see.

Freds

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Nooo!! Pleas, guys...not on this one! This is too good a thread to scare people away with a dialogue!
    I second that.
    Anyway, I'm still learning about most of the people here, because I rarely go one on one with anybody, I just learn small bits from post to post, most of which I don't even participate in. But so far, I'm seein' Nomas as the intellectual, Raveryboy as the smartass, Skye and Innova, well, they're just in their own little world more than half the time, not to mention probably about half of the posts in this forum are probably owned by the two. Zekk, I'll have to get back to you guys on that. And Cybog, ah, Cybog, always bringing a harsh dose of reality (at least his reality) to us here at loveforum. Plus I like watching his reaction when people spell his name wrong.

i'm sorry zekk, i'll try and grow up soon. sowwwie

skye will grow up soon...

"i can't promise to try. but i'll try to try." b. simpson

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, i had one of these thread that was actually supposed to be mean. however i don't think that it lasted very long. basically it wound up being mostly me and NLB talking shit to one another. however misombra?? isn't that a guy??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Nope, she is a she lol.

LOL and I remember that thread you speak of haha.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I remember it too, t'was funny.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    innova.. i was kidding... but skye.. i dunno what to say about her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

you know you.... *blank* me

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast