+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GF has slept with a LOT of guys

It's the 'double standard' that is unfair. Men who have lots of female partners are labelled as 'studs', women are labelled 'sluts'. Where is the fairness in this? lol.

If guys don't like women sleeping around, then those same guys shouldn't sleep around either.

It's like men who will have sex on a first date, yet he will claim to have little respect for the woman who puts out first date, again 'double standards'.

For me sex is special and I'm choosy who I share my body with. I want any future partner to have been 'choosy' also.

Oh I know. isn't it grand?
    Last edited by Caleb; 16-06-10 at 06:39 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    It's the 'double standard' that is unfair. Men who have lots of female partners are labelled as 'studs', women are labelled 'sluts'. Where is the fairness in this? lol.

If guys don't like women sleeping around, then those same guys shouldn't sleep around either.

It's like men who will have sex on a first date, yet he will claim to have little respect for the woman who puts out first date, again 'double standards'.
    there are millions of double standards in society. This is just one of them. And in any case the dynamics and motivations for finding a sexual partner are completely different between the genders. So a double standard is not all that illogical, really.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I think it is kind of hard for her to commit emotionally to someone so she does it physically instead. Not a good sign. She sounds emotionally unavailable. The first argument that you guys have she'll be off at the bar planning a one night stand. I know because I know plenty of my female friends that are like this, and they have slept with as many men as your GF has.....she might seem open hearted and even "fall in love" with you, but this girl sounds like she has emotional issues, insecurities....

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, women don't get it. It's not a fear that a woman with many partners will cheat in the future. It's a physical feeling of revulsion (or at least distaste) when we think about all screwing she's been doing. It's like when your sibling used to lick the last biscuit so you didn't want it anymore: all of a sudden it didn't look so tasty.

I should add, that it takes a considerable number to have this effect on me. And if I don't want to sleep with them myself, I could care less.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

^Same for me, nothing to do with insecurity and that I think there is more chance he'd cheat and if he'd had numerous partners.

It's the thoughts of what he actually 'dipped' it into and if he would have that many partners, he can't be very fussy in regard to where he's been shoving it....uhm YUCK and no thanks. I'd be wondering where his mouth and tongue had been and christ, why would I wanna kiss a mouth that licked the crevices of loads of women...I'm feeling sick just typing this

That`s what I have been saying all along, Charile Boy II! I say f*** the psychological and social analysis , this is a guy thing (or at least a cry out for the sake of hygiene). How does that not compute?! LOL
    Last edited by Caleb; 16-06-10 at 07:50 PM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're right, it is a double standard but i think it partly comes from women that sleep around are thought of as 'easy' an easy catch/lay for a guy, where its generally thought/assumed that men do the 'chasing' they work for their catch if you like so its not looked on so badly. I dont agree with that but it is how it is.

I dont have a problem with men that sleep with a lot of women, if they are free and single and put something on the end then what is the problem? Everyone has needs. The same goes for women, there is a big difference between sleeping with a higher number of men and just being a whore.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

^He can't put a durex on his gob and when he's licking, nibbling and dipping his tongue....

And not everyone wears protection, which is why sexual disease is rife.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-06-10 at 08:24 PM.

I have only one thing to say, xxazurexx. Oily dicks and massive tits. God. LOL. In the end this whole thing is going to turn into a competition of nastiness, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    I have only one thing to say, xxazurexx. Oily dicks and massive tits. God. LOL. In the end this whole thing is going to turn into a competition of nastiness, isn't it?
    Yeah likely. I guess each to their own thing. But I will stick to my way, ta and gladly ....lol

Yeah I know what you mean. God help us all LOL.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    there is a big difference between sleeping with a higher number of men and just being a whore.
    Really? What's the difference?

For the record, I don't care for the double standard, but I acknowledge it exists, and I care more about other things. Still, without the double standard, I would have liked to have had sex with at least 30 different men in my lifetime. haha
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Really? What's the difference?

For the record, I don't care for the double standard, but I acknowledge it exists, and I care more about other things. Still, without the double standard, I would have liked to have had sex with at least 30 different men in my lifetime. haha
    The difference is that a whore opens her legs for just about anyone and is 'easy', a whore doesnt really think nor care about who she sleeps with and has low standards. A woman can sleep with a higher than average number without being a whore, I would say it is less about numbers and more about circumstance.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    The difference is that a whore opens her legs for just about anyone and is 'easy', a whore doesnt really think nor care about who she sleeps with and has low standards. A woman can sleep with a higher than average number without being a whore, I would say it is less about numbers and more about circumstance.
    Then who is the one who decides the actual difference? the woman herself? I mean, surely no woman who respects herself would like to think of herself as a whore. But then again, that can all be in her mind. She can be one wihouth realizing it. It can go either way, no? oh well, I give up. I`m not a woman so f*** it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast