+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: fat girls?

King Zarathu Guest
    Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat

thanks you suck

he didn't mean you. He was trying to piss me off. Ha ha, fine be that way Zarathu! jk
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

You've kind of contradicted yourself. In the beginning YOU were asking what guys think about women and what they prefer in weight. Yet when someone else said nobody likes a fat girl and you said something about society and that it's society who makes us think that skinny is best - well, you were the one who was worried about the weight thing. So clearly, you're going along with what society thinks is "attractive".
    Be who YOU want to be, don't worry about what other people think. Guys should like you for you, and if you're comfortable in your own skin - then that's probably going to be a turn on anyway.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Lolololololol Hypokrissy

Sorry, I don't consider fat women to be attractive -- and I don't think "society" trained me to think that way. I like small, cuddly, women -- it's not much fun to cuddle someone the size of a pro-wrestler.

5'4" and 160 pounds -- that's fat. I have a coworker who is 5'4 3/4" and 121 pounds and she's got some fat on her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How "fat" someone is cannot be judged solely on what one weighs. You have to take into account muscle mass, bone density, etc. 121 lbs may indeed be overweight for a girl with no muscle and bird-like bones, while higher weights are appropriate for girls with muscle and thicker bones.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

True, and this coworker has birdlike bones but is very curvaceous.

But I can't see anyway a 5'4" 160 pound woman can NOT be fat -- unless she's pumping some serious iron and taking male steroids. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    But I can't see anyway a 5'4" 160 pound woman can NOT be fat -- unless she's pumping some serious iron and taking male steroids. lol
    I agree with ya
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

ok its all i wanted to know

Well, don't go away just yet!

You should have asked:

1) Do SOME men find "fat" women attractive?
    Answer - apparently, yes

2) Do men enter relationships with women they don't find attractive physically?
    Answer - yes (but would YOU be okay with that?)

Quote Originally Posted by InLove16
    ok its all i wanted to know
    Hey wait. I forgot about your pictures in MySpace.
    Stop worrying; You look fine.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I'd like a link to her picture, but the discussion here applies to anyone, right? Some girls are fat and ugly and won't be likely to ever have romantic love relationships -- it's just a sad fact of life.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    Some girls are fat and ugly and won't be likely to ever have romantic love relationships -- it's just a sad fact of life.

Maybe thats how YOU feel about fat girls. But as someone who is overweight I have had several romantic relationships and I have had plenty of offers. I just am picky now. I'm not gonna date just anyone just to "have" someone. I know there is more to life then a love relationship, and I don't need one to feel validated.

My sister is even bigger then me and she has had NO problems in finding a guy. In fact she got married at 22, and is still turning down offers from guys.

It has alot to do with a persons personality. Some guys are not just in it all for looks. They want more then that. Because, face it,as time goes on your looks fad. Thats just a fact of life.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 10-08-06 at 09:23 AM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

fat girls aren't sexy and will never be

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast