+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No sex after getting married...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WOW, this thread has gone so many differnet ways..and to clarify to Cybog.. we are still generally on topic!

Neo, you stated men go to war and you would rather have a baby then have your legs shot off, incinuating women don't go to war or deal with any of that stuff. And why can't guys understand women face similar issues in peer pressure as well. It's the same for both sexes. We are also called names or labeled as losers for not doing things are doing differnet things. And last time I checked, both sexes had problems with drugs, having sex, and doing things that are bad. I mean come on haven't you ever heard of guys pressuring virgin girls to have sex with them, not to mention their own sex ppressuring them as well. Like I said before everyone thinks it harder for them. Because they will never Trully understand!

Cybog, I believe things in life that are worth it are worth the temporary pain and anguish to achieve them but maybe that's me. Add I agree with shh, about the vasectomy...
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Giving bad advice is my purpose here. Through me will only finally people realise that "good" advice doesn't exist. Hey Mr.meh, how does dating work in Europe? is there a law on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Wow, I agree with Neo.
    Yea,......me too...

Man do have it harder, women can just marry off for money, I gotta get a fawking career and be judged by biatches about what I do. We have to put up with their god damn PMS too!

::sits back, grabs popcorn.::
    May I have some?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    We are also called names or labeled as losers for not doing things are doing differnet things. I mean come on haven't you ever heard of guys pressuring virgin girls to have sex with them, not to mention their own sex ppressuring them as well.
    Wow, now I don't feel that women are worse, I just now feel pity for their lack of self control and their lack of ability to say " who gives a fawk about peer pressure". ...but since now I know it works, hey girls, you'll be cool of you come over my house and blow me! ..come on!!!.

Guys pressure, women say no, some were women lost their abiltiy to do that I guess.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-01-06 at 12:59 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Man do have it harder, women can just marry off for money, I gotta get a fawking career and be judged by biatches about what I do.
    Ummmm....I had my first paper route at 9, started babysitting at 12 and have worked jobs since I was 15. I've never ever relied on a man for my money. That would be foolish. This isn't 1920.

We have to put up with their god damn PMS too!
    Yeah, well, so do we!

*Sigh*

"...The beat goes on. The beat goes on. Grandmas sit in chairs and reminisce. Boys keep chasing girls to get a kiss. Cars keep going faster all the time. Bums still cry "Hey buddy, can you a spare a dime."

Or, these days, that would be a dollar...or a Euro, or a mark, or a quid, or a dirham. That much has changed.

Get over yourselves. You're all trying too hard to be right. The effort just just blinds you.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Rosebud, I never said women cannot accomplish what men can. I don't know where you read that. Peer pressure is not exclusive to women. In fact, I dare say guys experience a lot more peer pressure than women. We are called names like "pu$$y" and "fag" by our friends if we don't meet their expectations. Guys are under more pressure to try drugs, have sex earlier, and join in dangerous behaviors. Futhermore, society doesn't expect much from women. All you have to do is attract a mate and have children. Such a hard life.
    Come on dawg, I know what you're saying but don't act like girls don't have similar peer pressure to be as pretty, as thin, as sexually active as their peers, as well. Young girls are BRUTAL to each other. If a girl isn't up to par with fashion, or if she doesn't sport a certain look - those girls can be straight vicious to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseB
    Please, everyone thinks the other sex has it easier than the other! when in reality We both have different issues than other and can't even compare them because we will never know what the other one actually goes through
    For sure, RoseB, I'm feelin you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Get over yourselves. You're all trying too hard to be right. The effort just just blinds you.
    Winner.

It's all situational. It's NOT based on SEX. You don't automatically have to live this HARD and ROUGH life JUST because you were born a man, and are born with a future of pressure for being the alpha. On the flip side you're not born to have it any HARDER on you just because you might give birth a couple times in your lifetime.

But if you're Bobby D, and you have a bunch of jerkoff friends who are gonna rag on you for not getting laid every weekend, or call you a pussy for not ridin the white train, and your moms is countin on you to go out and help pay the bills cause your daddy left you when you were young - and then Susie Q lives a pamper life as "daddy's girl" with tons of friends and being the popular one. Sure - in THIS situation maybe it is harder on the man.

But just flip it. Bobby D is captain of the football team, idolized by his friends and peers. Girls constantly tryin to get with him... mom's a lawyer, dad's a doctor - ridin a football scholarship to a prestigious University. Then you have Susie Q who has to deal with an abusive father, drug addict mother, and deal with guys constantly harrassing her as she walks home from school everyday by herself, all the girls at school torment her because they can see the beauty behind the sad young woman, and it intimidates them. Here it's harder to be the woman.

SITUATIONAL, PEOPLE!! You're not automatically born to have it harder or easier because you're a man or woman. To think otherwise is ... just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    SITUATIONAL, PEOPLE!! You're not automatically born to have it harder or easier because you're a man or woman. To think otherwise is ... just stupid.
    no, but you're automatically born to have to deal with all kinds of things the other sex doesn't. but you're right, it's not about who's got it harder in life, though. it's just about women having to deal with contraception and pregnancy while constantly being attacked for not having enough sex drive to fulfill their partners needs.

All I know is if I were a woman, I'd just stay home and play with myself all day.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Come on dawg, I know what you're saying but don't act like girls don't have similar peer pressure to be as pretty, as thin, as sexually active as their peers, as well. Young girls are BRUTAL to each other. If a girl isn't up to par with fashion, or if she doesn't sport a certain look - those girls can be straight vicious to one another.
    Funny thing about peer pressure is that only the weak fall pray to it.

All I know is if I were a woman, I'd just stay home and play with myself all day.
    so would i, if i could. but, unfortunately, i have to work to pay my bills.

Tone Guest
    Funny thing about peer pressure is that only the weak fall pray to it.
    True. And usually at younger ages, the mind is pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    no, but you're automatically born to have to deal with all kinds of things the other sex doesn't.
    And vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    but you're right, it's not about who's got it harder in life, though. it's just about women having to deal with contraception and pregnancy while constantly being attacked for not having enough sex drive to fulfill their partners needs.
    Sure, maybe that's what THIS situation is about, judging from the original post.

the vice versa is implied in the "the other sex" already. else i'd have said "men don't know what women" etc.

and of course, i was talking about THIS situation and not the situation of coal mine workers in 19th century britain or whatever.

Tone Guest
    alice

Hey Mr.meh, how does dating work in Europe? is there a law on this?
    Not a law, but here we have things like love actually coming into play, which, from what I've seen on these forums and not only, isn't the case very often over there. Yes, I said love!!!

No way I'm checking this thread again, you are all to thick-headed to know what I'm talking about; I pity you.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by meh
    Not a law, but here we have things like love actually coming into play, which, from what I've seen on these forums and not only, isn't the case very often over there. Yes, I said love!!!

No way I'm checking this thread again, you are all to thick-headed to know what I'm talking about; I pity you.
    See, now your insulting everyone on this thread, including people who ignored your first post. If you've noticed, a lot of posts are made by newbies that are too young to know what love is. I don't know where you come off saying none of us know anything about love, considering by your statement you haven't read any threads by any of the regulars, nor do you know anything about us. So your judgement is completely inaccurate and next time, get your facts straight before you assume!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by meh

Wow!, look everyone!, now we do not have to argue about what "love" even means. He knows the true meaning of love!, our savior please tell us the meaning . I don't know about europe(even though I was born there) but here in the USA we dont just ask were love and how love should be used....we also ask what it is...and when you do that you realise that there is no right answer.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast