+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I avoid oral sex?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Whatever you do, don't practice on Illusional.
    if this girl can't even do a decent job on her man, then i don't want her anywhere near my precious goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I've heard getting the guy to drink mango and pineapple juice gives it a nice fragrance
    when you eat fruits that are high in acid, it adds a special sweetness to the semen. i dunno why so it is, but i also heard that chocolate also produces this sweetness...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by java303 View Post
    yes, actually, he did lie to me several times. and when i told him that i understood that they were lies he basically stopped talking to me for a while. but thats something else. the bottom line here is that i am really inexperienced and he says that if i give him an orgasm we will be more intimate than ever. last night when i moved back from his thing and started talking about his ex girlfriend he told me how he never had to ask her for oral sex cuz among everything sexual this was what she enjoyed most doing.

coming back to only virgin, come on he is attracted to me...otherwise, we wouldnt have been together, right? but the thing is that he is too selfish...and he did admit once that because of his selfishness he got dumped by his previous girl.

well, vashti i wanted to talk to him tonight...but i think its not the right time for it. i will bring it up next week. seems to me he is in great mood right now which i think shouldnt be ruined.
    What the heck do you mean self-fish? You make it sound like giving a girl oral sex is a chore...**** man...Am I the only one that finds the guy benefiting more in that situation?

I can't believe he would say this to you " he told me how he never had to ask her for oral sex cuz among everything sexual this was what she enjoyed most doing." He is making that up, I bet it stunk for her too and that is part of the reason she is his ex. He is trying to make you feel guilty but it isn't your faulty. Kick him in the balls.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    What the heck do you mean self-fish? You make it sound like giving a girl oral sex is a chore...**** man...Am I the only one that finds the guy benefiting more in that situation?

I can't believe he would say this to you " he told me how he never had to ask her for oral sex cuz among everything sexual this was what she enjoyed most doing." He is making that up, I bet it stunk for her too and that is part of the reason she is his ex. He is trying to make you feel guilty but it isn't your faulty. Kick him in the balls.
    well, once i told him that he could give me an orgasm in the back seat, but he said that would be too dangerous for anyone passing by us would see our act...therefore, it will have to wait for a bed!

Quote Originally Posted by java303 View Post
    well, once i told him that he could give me an orgasm in the back seat, but he said that would be too dangerous for anyone passing by us would see our act...therefore, it will have to wait for a bed!
    Well did he ever get around to doing it on the bed?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You sound like little more than a mouth he can put his dick in.

Don't listen to that bullshit that if he orgasms you'll be, "more intimate than ever".

If anything, his dick will go limp, his sex drive will drop, and he'll either want to go to bed, or grab something to eat...regardless if you're with him.

Let me get this straight..

he lied to you, but you didn't break up with him, or at least give him a serious talking to? What's stopping him from lying to you now?

He knows you're a sucker for him, and he can use you any way he wants. Girl, he's got you wrapped around his little finger! When you found out he lied and confronted him, he punished you by not talking to you, when HE was the one who was supposed to be in deep deep trouble. Yet he totally flipped the situation around on you. Think about it. Does he do that in other aspects too?

The "if we do this, we'll be more intimate" line is total and utter bullshit. It is a line used by boys to get girls to do things they don't want to do, under the guise of "you'd do it if you loved me!"
    he's even comparing you to his ex to make you feel inadequate, like you're not good enough for him, when in fact, he is the one who lied, he is the one who is pressuring you, an inexperienced virgin, to give him oral sex, he is the one who maked up silly stories to prevent him from even having to return the favor, he is the one who's crotch is most likely DISEASED yet he doens't care if he shares that risk with you.. oh god. please, i'm begging you, have a shred of self-respect and at least consider the possibility that he may be playing you a bit here!

Listen up. Increased physical intimacy does. not. change. any. relationship. Yes, when emotional intimacy and love grow, that can in turn lead to more physical intimacy. But NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Sexual acts do not change anything in a relationship. They do not fix problems or give you some deep bond.

Believe me, I was 20 when I lost my virginity. Even if years down the road I end up splitting up with this guy, I wont regret it. Why? Because he treasured it, he asked a million times if I was sure I wanted to, and he waited years to get there, even though he's more experienced and his past girlfriends would've been far far more experienced than me, and most of all he simply cared. Sex didn't change any of those things. Sex (and sexual acts) don't change the fundamentals of a relationship. It is the relationship that changes, and the sexual stuff that follows. not the other way around. Please don't let this guy make you believe that lie, even for a second, even though it is a pretty lie.

yup, his previous girlfriend was right. he's too selfish. and if you two stand any chance together, he has to stop being selfish. It's the *relationship* that has to change, his selfishness and lies have to change. And if that is settled to your satisfaction, and ONLY then, will the sexual acts *within* the relationship change. not. the. other. way. around.

lol, he's even got you guarding his good mood. He's trained you to be non-confrontational, even. You need to get ANGRY with him! He needs to know that you wont stand for this, and you deserve better treatment; and if you don't get it from him you will find it elsewhere.. leaving him with nowhere to put his stinky dick.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    You need to get ANGRY with him! He needs to know that you wont stand for this, and you deserve better treatment; and if you don't get it from him you will find it elsewhere.. leaving him with nowhere to put his stinky dick.
    I vote Tiay for president!

Anyway, I want you to think about this Java...Tiay, Vashti, Gigabitch, Only-Virgins, and myself are not defending this boyfriend of yours.

At all.

We've done nothing but warn you about this reckless behavior you are already so wary of engaging in.

And just so you know, in terms of herpes, it can be spread from his dick to your mouth. (Just so you know). I'm not even sure if you understand the lifelong consequences of some of these sexually transmitted infections can be like.

Your boyfriend is a bad boyfriend.

That's what it comes down to, you shouldn't be letting his dick into your mouth anymore than you should be letting in mine. You shouldn't as Tiay said, let him control your behaviors by holding you emotionally captive to his mood. If you guys haven't had a real confrontation yet, that only means one of you is backing down when they should be standing up. I think we both know which of you is backing down.

And like I said, you're on the internet, there's a wealth of information out there, just google: safe sex , or STD's/STI's

OH!

And with a single google search with "manipulation", I came up with this website on the very first page.

[url]http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/emotional_manipulation.htm[/url]

I hope you wise up and start acting like the responsible young woman you should be.

LostNotFound Guest
    this thread is too nasty

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    this thread is too nasty
    Says the girl who's always asking sex questions.

You better stay a virgin with that kind of attitude.

thx fras. that was a brilliant link, it applies astoundingly well.

...who maked up silly stories
    I swear there's a grammar gremlin that edits my posts and puts in mistakes after I've written it. "maked up?" ..

right, now i'm depressed.

Don't be depressed! You maked so many good pointses!
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    thx fras. that was a brilliant link, it applies astoundingly well.

I swear there's a grammar gremlin that edits my posts and puts in mistakes after I've written it. "maked up?" ..

right, now i'm depressed.
    Y'know, I was gonna edit your post to fix that, but I figured that would be overstepping my bounds in case you purposely wanted crappy grammar.

Tedel Guest
    @ the original post:

err... Who told you that oral sex was an obligation?

If you don't want to give it, don't give it. If you don't want to receive it, don't receive it. Period.

If he doesn't like the idea, dump him.

ah, i think my relationship with him is already on the verge of destruction. last night i asked him whether he got tested or not. he said he did....and also that his ex got herpes afterwards when she broke up with him and went to sleep with someone else. however, she came back to him once and asked him whether he would take her back..besides, she asked him for forgiveness about the fact that she caught herpes...and thats when he refused to continue the relationship with her. i also asked him whether he was tested for other stds or not...and thats when he got angry and was like if u want u can get yourself tested, but i bet u wont find anything coming from me....he was like i am clean, but if u still have doubt maybe we should just stop meeting....i dated you only because i knew that you were not that kind of a person.

i think he felt little disgraced or something...when i asked him whether he loved his ex truly he said he told her i love u as many times as the sun rose. i dont know why, but i felt terrible when i heard that.

i really dont understand this guy...when we are seeing each other face to face he is so caring....he says how important i am to him...but when he gets back home and we talk on the phone or online he kind of sounds too detached.however, he did mention to me once that he has been always a bit detached...he was like that with his ex too.

about him being a liar, well, when i first met him he told me that he was a pervert and that he dated many girls in his life. but they turned out to be all lies when i observed his behavior..like he is very shy around people, is always at home playing videogame, always depressed. he told me how outgoing he was, but he seemed more of a homely person. he even avoids college parties...goes to church every sunday, etc.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sick just reading this thread.

This guy is manipulative, selfish, defensive, a poor communicator... why on earth would you want to DATE someone like this. Nevermind sleep w/him.

Dump him. You're wasting your time with someone like this. He's using you darling. Wake up.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast