+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah.. The taste of pussy..

I have lived with two men and managed to see NEITHER of them on the toilet - - I just feel like it kills the magic somehow.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Definitely. My Ex used to leave the bathroom slightly open when she was pooping. So she could try to hold a conversation and easier hear me. Yeah right. So anytime she did that I would just push the door open and walk away. So there she is with a wide open bathroom door yelling at me for opening it up all the way.

I told her if she doesn't want to close it, then make sure it's open.

The 'toilet conversations' stopped pretty quickly.

Rod Steele

I had a female roommate and our apartment was 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom - our first weekend as roomies I walked into the bathroom as the door was open to find her sitting on the throne. I was so shocked I turned and walked out of the house with wet hair and unbrushed teeth! (I was headed to my parent's house so I brushed my teeth there.) However when I got back I expressed to her that I would be more comfortable with the doors closed and she went off about how everyone poops.

She also belched and farted loudly and frequently - wonder why she's not married yet?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

LOL oh man now i can pee with the door open if its someone im close to. or if they are in there getting ready i can but i could and would NEVER EVER poop with the door open. And i have been locked in a bathroom with my ex and he started to do and i was flipping out.. WHAT THE HELL. I know you love me and want to share parts of your life with me but thats yours.. oh gross...

Does anyone have the air freshener??? lol

OMG what a thread!

Goes from pussy to commercials to poop!!! OMG!!!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

everything the body needs, fawn! lmao.

Okay, Squirrley, you were right. ROFL
    I started reading this thread and went from mortified to LMAO. Leave it to Billy to start a thread like this. LoL *puts on best English accent* Good show, old boy!
    BTW I heard that you aren't supposed to use those feminine cleansing products. The body should be able to cleanse itself and you just take care of the outside. Don't know if it's true, but it might explain the nasty smell some of you guys are talking about. There definitley IS something wrong. I'm so nervous now................ I can just see it........my b/f and I are getting in the mood.........he reaches down.......I jump up and scream in horror........"hold on honey, I have to make sure I'm FRESH". Holy crap, what a kill joy.

I read that too-just no doucing...no no...keep it clean but dont dry it out!
    Our bodies have natural chemicals that will do that for us...just like mouthwash its a no no-there are too many chemicals in mouthwash that kill some things we need...dont ask me on the techinical stuff but I hear that everyday...dont use mouthwash...so same thing here I would guess...dont douche!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

HAHAH alexi that was great...man poop doesnt really bother me as long as i dont hafto actually see it, but then again ive lived with friends and were all probly WAY too comfortable around each other because of alot of shit weve done together..but i just wanted to bring this up cause i thought it was funny..

my friend usto make his girl talk to him while he was taking a shit, and shed be putting on makeup and stuff, and hed have the door open and have me bring him things while he was shitting..like papers or the bong or a tray to break bud up on and shit...i always thought it was hilarious, i know she couldnt have liked the smell she just put on the serious face and made it through it every morning, i guess
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i know girls take shits ... but i'll agree that i dont wanna see that shit ... my exes have no problems peeing in front of me ... i do have a tendency to call my friends while i'm shitting ... i just get bored way too easily ... i wont shit in front of anyone tho either ... way too sacred ...

hey guys, im kinda new here. in fact very. i know this isn't anything to do with whats on here but the people on here are really interesting. Is everyone American?

Quite a lot of people here are American.. Yeah..

oh thats cool. i would be sooooo embaraced to be found on the loo. i wouldnt be able to look the guy in the eye(if it was a guy)

stank puss wow thats just sick

ArmyPunk. Can you just drop all this stupid rude immature comments? If you continue doin' it you're just gonna get warned then banned.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast