+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 70% of girls suck at giving head

fayebelle got it right on the head. literally! jk.... anyways, we AREN'T readers. so if you don't like something speak up! you don't have to be mean about it. be supportive. just give her a nudge in the right direction. tell her the things you like, rather than pointing out all the bad things you don't like about what she is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayebelle
    Anyway- back to the origional ? Practice makes perfect- you are allowing her to practice until she is perfectly awful for you. The poor girl prob thinks she's doing an awesome job - we aren't mind readers- give the girl a clue. You don't have to tell her what to do- just give her hints if she's doing something wrong- this'll lead her to try something new til you find what works for you.
    I took care of it, thanks

Appreciate the help

well now i'm curious.....what did ya do?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blue..that spot right on your forehead.. right above the cumm shot to the eyes.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

heh i guess i got lucky and got one of the 30%!!!! woooooot got head today for first time!!! omg... imusta came like 20 times over 30 minutes, 69 is my new fav position!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    blue..that spot right on your forehead.. right above the cumm shot to the eyes.

raverboy

ROFL... bullseye babe... bullseye...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

forgot to add.. SHE SWALLOWS TOO!!!! thats hot. specailly cause theyres no sticky mess to clean up

i swallows too, but isnt it kinda hard to get it inside the throat? it veru ikky and goo-ey

I'll keep it breef. Im sure they also think 70% of us men can't lick, and mctwist worth a damn either.

Communication and practice is key...nuff said.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

how do you lick? you just like kiss the vagina right? with kissing motion and darting tongue in and out and licking the clit right? RIGHT? lol. just making sure im doin it right.

lol - i would hope most girls suck while giving head.

i've never gotten "the tap" but i have gotten some good advice - he presented it in the form of compliments and jokes; it was clear and cool.

his lines: i like it when you do X, do more of that! what is that other hand doing? deploy it immediately! no, don't do that, it's not a slinky!

good luck

what is that other hand doing? deploy it immediately! no, don't do that, it's not a slinky!
    lol, ok..that's amusing

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by BigTen#95
    My ex was awful....I mean, it was just her lips moving up and down my shaft...nothing, ridiculous....

My question is, how do you explain to a girl how to suck dick

Cause I don't ****ing know, to be honest I've never had good head, so I can't tell her what i want

what would I do

bigten
    OMG... this question is never ending and each time i hear it i revert back to this quote:

ok ladies, the secret to a good BJ is FOCUS.

i dont care if we are talkin about ur husband of 10 yrs.. or just some hot sailor
    you met at TGIFridays.... a couple months ago... he never did call me back, BUT, did leave me with a lil something called herpes. which i then, gave to the dog.

but thats neither here, nor there. grab your vegetables. whos hungry!?!? whos hungry?!!?! whos hungry!?!?!?

ok ladies, our thumbs are down, our wrists are flexed... and we're goin to position ourseslves for insertion. ready? do it.

good marissa.. u can use a lil bit of teef, but u dont want to be a biter.

now ur gonna do all the work ladies., these carrots are NOT goin to ejaculate themselves.

get into it. very good.. very good, good. good.. good............NOT so good.. please.. what are you doing? ur not ramulus(sp?) sucking on the 'teets' of the mother wolf, if you know your greek mythology.

LADIES, we are giving HEAD here.. not breast feeding from a mythological beast.

oh, thast funny to you? casue u wont be laughing when someone prematurely pops in your face. it stinks. and that is now why i have lazy eye. thank you very much. continue please.. continue. up and in..

I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

omg not too good head recieved today.. w.e. im seein her again at my house in about 45 min.... she gets second try

if her teeth scrape you a lil, should you tell her? or is it just really awkward?

tell her my guy does....sometimes we girls just get caught up in the moment but its better to tell her so she is aware
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast